Hi all,looking for the Visu wiring diagram for a mk3 Clio

robbocop33

Paid Member
Looking for the Visu wiring diagram manual for a Clio III,part i'm really after is the part naming all the pins of the UCH.Thanks.

What car do you have 197 or 200 is it keyless etc. and options climate, xenon, or let us know the problem and I could post the detail part

Windscreen washer pump isn't working.Pump is good,fuse is good,wiper stalk is good,power is going down to the UCH/bcm when you pull back the wiper stalk,but nothing is coming back out the uch/bcm to the washer motor!
I've got my misses to pull back the stalk when i'm testing for anything coming back out to the washer pump but nothings lighting up!
I just wanted to find out for sure which wire is the live feed from the UCH to the washer motor.It's either grey,violet or orange.

Thanks,i've seen a similar diagram,thing i don't get which doesn't match the diagram is that r107 connector,when i saw that on the diagram i thought that was a seperate 2 pin connector between my UCH and the pump,and 'that' would be my problem but i can't find it!!This connector is seemingly changing the wire colours too towards the pump.there should be a live feed coming back out the UCH to activate the washer pump,but none of the wires light up when i pull the wiper stalj??
There is a 'very' dim light on some of them,i'm 'sure' it's either a faulty BCM or ir's that r107 connector has a bad connection??
I have a diagram of the r107 connector location but it just seems to be around the UCH,and is described as being st 'the dashboard front of engine'???Eh??Where's that then??

Last edited:
R107 is a multi sub connectors plug which on a diagram would fool you into thinking its a small connector
1694433850049.png

Another thing to check is the 197 Clio's have two pump connectors at the pump bottle one is for the normal pump the other is for Xenon headlights washer pump there is a bottle with two pumps but make sure your not working on the Xenon one which is disabled in the cars configuration. Does the rear washer pump work?
1694434142265.png
1694434174082.png
1694434250118.png

1694432767366.png

Reactions: Sean197
Thanks,rear washer doesn't work either.I've seen that extra connectior hanging down at the reservoir,what's it for,a spare supply to the pump?;-).I'm thinking either my uch is bad or it's the r107 connector where the violet and orange wires from the uch change into the grey and salmon pink wire that end up at the pump,i'd love to find that r107 connector!!

Before going mad give the pump 12 volt directly to the pins and see if it works and the only other thing which I don't think you will have is the Renault clip diagnostic will show if the the computer is seeing the screen wash command from the stem control.

I have a loom sitting here:
1694455907107.png

Reactions: Sean197
Before going mad give the pump 12 volt directly to the pins and see if it works and the only other thing which I don't think you will have is the Renault clip diagnostic will show if the the computer is seeing the screen wash command from the stem control.

I have a loom sitting here:
View attachment 155605
Really appreciate the help,that spare connector for a headlight washer, i just connected it to my washer pump and it's working!!I will eventually try to trace the fault in the other wire down when i get time!Thanks for such helpful pics,you went above and beyond there!;-)

With my experience with the 172 was that the headlight washers only worked when the headlights were on and you sprayed the windscreen also how they operated was it sprayed one light then the other I don't know how that translates to the Mk3. So there might be a chance for some reason that the connectors might have been swapped perhaps if the rear washer is working now this might be the case.