My Albi is dead :(

"It's 5 doors, automatic, 5* NCAP rated, spacious boot, cheap road tax".

If that doesn't work, that's when you pull out the big guns. Which I think is Mes's post...

"I've been through all that ordeal, lost my pride and joy, my hobby, social implications" with a very solemn face!

Reactions: Sean197 and ///M
"It's 5 doors, automatic, 5* NCAP rated, spacious boot, cheap road tax".

If that doesn't work, that's when you pull out the big guns. Which I think is Mes's post...

"I've been through all that ordeal, lost my pride and joy, my hobby, social implications" with a very solemn face!

Straight in with the big guns mate, no point wasting time!

:smiley:

Actually @Sean197 would you like Chris, Shuv and I to come round?

:smiley:

Reactions: sevenfourate
Been to the dealers this morning, going back tomorrow to put a deposit on a brand new mk7 golf gtd estate. Test drove the hatchback and really liked it.
Happy compromise, it's economical and spacious whilst being great to drive with 180ish bhp and 280 lb ft torque. Worked out cheaper buying this one as it's pre-registered 17-plate with 10 miles on it so got 9k off the book price lol private plate is going on it anyway so I don't give a shit!

sh1t the bed that pic from the accident! Never really relaised how safe those little cars are, Sean, you are a lucky boy!

Good shout with the Golf, these are the best all rounders for sure.

Reactions: Sean197
Congrats Sean, will be an awesome car for sure :smile: what colour mate?

You've got to have a practical car when you have a little one for sure, will be plenty of time in the future for the clios mate, they not going anywhere :smiley:

Been to the dealers this morning, going back tomorrow to put a deposit on a brand new mk7 golf gtd estate. Test drove the hatchback and really liked it.
Happy compromise, it's economical and spacious whilst being great to drive with 180ish bhp and 280 lb ft torque. Worked out cheaper buying this one as it's pre-registered 17-plate with 10 miles on it so got 9k off the book price lol private plate is going on it anyway so I don't give a shit!

Sounds awesome, and glad you've found something to fit your current bill.

You seem to have forgotten the obligatory 'new car' pics though :dizzy:

Congrats Sean, will be an awesome car for sure :smile: what colour mate?

You've got to have a practical car when you have a little one for sure, will be plenty of time in the future for the clios mate, they not going anywhere :smiley:
Sounds awesome, and glad you've found something to fit your current bill.

You seem to have forgotten the obligatory 'new car' pics though :dizzy:

It's dark grey, can't remember the name of the colour. Can't get pics as it won't arrive at the dealers until next week. I'll pick it up at the end of next week!

Too low - will scrape when the boots full of nappies mate!

Save the mods for the clio return :smiley:

Yeah this one's not getting touched, except maybe a remap if I can sneak that past the Mrs lol. I'll be saving all my pennies for a new turbo Clio build:french:

Oh and any chance I can get a German flag emoji lol

Sweet I do like the GTD although maybe not the seat pattern.

We have a Mk6 1.6 and it's a good solid car. Has the emissions problem but just leaving it - the fix has ruined a lot of cars.

Yeah this one's not getting touched, except maybe a remap if I can sneak that past the Mrs lol. I'll be saving all my pennies for a new turbo Clio build:french:

Congrats I reckon Sean ! Looks and sounds lush. Bet you're secretly quite bloody excited. I would be.

German flag ? Only thing you'll be getting is a 3 day ban to mull over your treacherous thoughts....

Here you go, but as punishment it's named after you for going to the dark side!

:sean:

Code:
:sean: