My Albi is dead :(

Shit, you've traveled a long way from the road haven't you Sean! Is it the way the photo is taken, or is it genuinely quite far? Could have been so much worse mate, very glad you came out of that in the state you did.

No it is that far. It's down a 20ft embankment and it was wet, so even after hitting that tree it still slid quite far.
Yeah i'm beginning to realise now how lucky I am. Still doesn't make it any easier to take though!

No it is that far. It's down a 20ft embankment and it was wet, so even after hitting that tree it still slid quite far.
Yeah i'm beginning to realise now how lucky I am. Still doesn't make it any easier to take though!

Wow, with being knocked out as well, it must have been a proper WTF moment when you came round... Yeah I can appreciate it being so difficult to deal with - I can't imagine what I would feel like if that was me. I really do feel for you, Sean. Hopefully you'll have plenty of interest in the breaking thread, and the money you recoup will go some way to taking the edge off things.

Reactions: Sean197
Wow thats crazy.

Lucky from what I can see it didn't roll too.

I had to ask the paramedics if it had rolled as I couldn't remember, but they said it hadn't. I think it hit the tree with the passenger door, spun round, jumped down the drop and landed on it's wheels before sliding further into the field and stopping.

I had to ask the paramedics if it had rolled as I couldn't remember, but they said it hadn't. I think it hit the tree with the passenger door, spun round, jumped down the drop and landed on it's wheels before sliding further into the field and stopping.

As much as we like to knock Renault's build quality, I think this is a pretty big testament to how strong they can be in a crash. If all that happened and you've walked away relatively unscathed, then that's quite reassuring!

Any after-effects since the accident, Sean?? No concussion or anything I hope?

As much as we like to knock Renault's build quality, I think this is a pretty big testament to how strong they can be in a crash. If all that happened and you've walked away relatively unscathed, then that's quite reassuring!

Any after-effects since the accident, Sean?? No concussion or anything I hope?

Nah i'm ok thanks Jimmy, just a sore head and stiff neck, and a few bumps and bruises. I can certainly vouch for the Clio's 5-star NCAP rating lol

Reactions: Jimmy
Nah i'm ok thanks Jimmy, just a sore head and stiff neck, and a few bumps and bruises. I can certainly vouch for the Clio's 5-star NCAP rating lol

Good to hear Sean. And a broken heart to add to that as well I imagine though :worried:

lol got to be easier ways to confirm just how strong the Clio is in a crash :smile:

:shocked: holy f*ck that's one for photo album, lucky clio didn't get split in two, they don't half crash well to say there French!

Bloody hell Sean!!that is some distance..lucky you didn't get injured and also that there was no people or houses..could have been much nastier..consider yourself lucky mate...
I'm sure you will be feeling a bit hesitant/nervous next time you are behind a wheel..take it easy as it will have an effect on your confidence too..it certainly had on mine..
Hope you are ok..nice to see you come here in spite of what happened..

Jesus Christ on a bike Sean!!! I could tell from your mate's pics it was pretty full on but that shot really puts some perspective on it!!! How you didn't roll I don't know.

Just really glad you're ok fella.