My Albi is dead :(

Nice that Sean. I'd really like a tourer with some grunt.

Just had a nose on google and bugger me there are some nice parts available for them. Quad exhaust looks awesome!

Think you've done pretty well there mate all told.

Reactions: Pav and Sean197
Nice that Sean. I'd really like a tourer with some grunt.

Just had a nose on google and bugger me there are some nice parts available for them. Quad exhaust looks awesome!

Think you've done pretty well there mate all told.

Ta. Yeah pretty happy tbh. It'll be staying standard I'm afraid, already been told I'm not allowed to touch this one. I wasn't supposed to modify the Clio lol would love some 19s and airbags with loads of carbon bits but all available pennies will be going into the '197 take-2 fund'!

Ta. Yeah pretty happy tbh. It'll be staying standard I'm afraid, already been told I'm not allowed to touch this one. I wasn't supposed to modify the Clio lol would love some 19s and airbags with loads of carbon bits but all available pennies will be going into the '197 take-2 fund'!

"Yeah I won't be modding this la la la..." heard it all before mate. :smiley:

Warranty and stuff though eh?

Very good to hear you're sticking with the 197 plan mate!

Great news on both fronts...

Is Friday the day Sean ?

Reactions: Sean197
"Yeah I won't be modding this la la la..." heard it all before mate. :smiley:

Warranty an stuff though eh?

Very good to hear you're sticking with the 197 plan mate!

3 year warranty means no modifying unfortunately! After that though, who knows. My mate has a Volvo v60 d5 so I can feel a little Street Outlaws Rolling Coal Edition coming on lol

Reactions: Beany
3 year warranty means no modifying unfortunately! After that though, who knows. My mate has a Volvo v60 d5 so I can feel a little Street Outlaws Rolling Coal Edition coming on lol

Yeah same issue with my new one!

Chuckled at the Street Outlaws bit. That diesel Golf track car I saw at Donington recently was mental. Chuffing black smoke like a goodun and going like a train! :smiley:

Reactions: Sean197
Just back from the dealership, car is coming up from Milton Keynes so I should get it in a week to 10 days.
I thought you'd like this Shuv, they offered me this which of course I declined:

10 days from Milton Keynes. Sounds like they are going the long way round :smile:

£300 (?) for a coat of Sonax..,

No thanks for me too.....

Reactions: adam_h and Sean197
Good news with the Golf Sean, it looks very mean in that colour! Glad you're getting back in something decent so soon after the accident, and to be already thinking of version.2 of the Turbo Clio is admirable :wink:

And congrats on the emote: a personal one is all the rage these days :smile:

Reactions: Chris and Sean197
Good news with the Golf Sean, it looks very mean in that colour! Glad you're getting back in something decent so soon after the accident, and to be already thinking of version.2 of the Turbo Clio is admirable :wink:

:sean:

Reactions: Chris and Jimmy

Nothing quite like the feeling of a personal emote!

:chris1:

Been to the dealers this morning, going back tomorrow to put a deposit on a brand new mk7 golf gtd estate. Test drove the hatchback and really liked it.
Happy compromise, it's economical and spacious whilst being great to drive with 180ish bhp and 280 lb ft torque. Worked out cheaper buying this one as it's pre-registered 17-plate with 10 miles on it so got 9k off the book price lol private plate is going on it anyway so I don't give a shit!

Is it comfortline? ACC cruise control included?

Yes all the toys included. Not sure what comfortline is?

I dont know which kind of equipment levels you do have there?
We have

-Trendline (most basic)
-Comfortline (mid equipment)
-Highline (most luxury, usually alcantara seats etc). My mk7 golf was highline including webasto, led rear lights, active cruise control, large navigation .. :smile:
-R-Line it is kind of same like M-Sport in BMW some bodykit etc.