My 200 found on you tube driving by renault/ 5th gear

Its the least they can to tbh. When you consider how its been driven. Will you have it back for Saturday?

I'd be most concerned about the 2nd vid where he rev's it close to redline at the start and then dumps the clutch. It's clearly not warmed up as it's beeping at around 6,000 rpm or 1,500 rpm before it should. That is bad for the engine full stop. The rest looked ok and not much to be concerned about imo. Never know what they've done and not shown in the video but...

Dont know what all the fuss is about, u got warranty if it breaks hopefully they fix it properly. Like someone said its just like taking it on track day and driving like its meant to be driven.

is it only me that is getting annoyed by the text typing and bad spelling , its really annoying trying to read bad grammer and text talk , type properly !! i also wouldnt worry about how much it has been ragged as its under warranty , if anything breaks then they will just replace it with brand new ,

I wouldn't have thought there would be much you could do, 'buyer beware' and all of that. As Mike has pointed out if there is any doubt over any warranty work I would use the videos to show what it has been through. In all honesty I wouldn't worry too much they are designed to be given some stick, just get what needs fixing fixed and it will be fine :smile:

second that many cars on here with 30 k plus miles and plenty of hard miles and no trouble

is it only me that is getting annoyed by the text typing and bad spelling , its really annoying trying to read bad grammer and text talk , type properly !! i also wouldnt worry about how much it has been ragged as its under warranty , if anything breaks then they will just replace it with brand new ,

How ironic! :smiley: