My 200 found on you tube driving by renault/ 5th gear

[/B][/B]Well a just got the car a month ago and noticed it on you tube getting the arse pounded out of it. Its been in the garage 5 times since owning it for the gear box twice, door seals are burst, hand brake needed tightened , also need a new tire and the rest are at all of this is getting replaced under warranty but is there anything i can say to arnold clark about this on you tube?

heres the links on you tube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3FGVxLs0ks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CxUT-oePxw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUR3_xK_mdU

If they even THINK about not doing things under warranty, just say "well it is Renaults fault this has happened, look, here is the evidence on PooTube!"

:smile::smile:

If they even THINK about not doing things under warranty, just say "well it is Renaults fault this has happened, look, here is the evidence on PooTube!"

:smile::smile:

Agreed, you kick off about everything that doesn't feel right.

Did you know that it was a RUK press car when you bought it?

I wouldn't have thought there would be much you could do, 'buyer beware' and all of that. As Mike has pointed out if there is any doubt over any warranty work I would use the videos to show what it has been through. In all honesty I wouldn't worry too much they are designed to be given some stick, just get what needs fixing fixed and it will be fine :smile:

Gotta remember that the press cars are heavily looked after. Very regularly serviced etc. Driven by drivers that can drive them fast properly.

I'd be pretty livid if they didn't tell me it was a press car... £12,500 is not THAT cheap either really for a cup with that kind of abuse..?

What mileage etc did it have when you got it?

Like Noddie says though, I'm sure they are well looked after by RUK in between the thrashings.

I thought they had to declare things like this when selling. Although this may only be the owner who used it for those purposes. At least you know the car is rapid, it's been proven! Jason Plato loves YOUR car too! Lol! But I think I would be a bit weary like you are tbh.

If a cars a previous rental car, taxi, demo and they are aware of it, they should make you aware of it too. Is it possible they didnt know? :confused1:

Oh my word I would have had kittens!!!!!!!

I don't mind buying cars that have been abused at knock down prices but when they haven't told you and you paid full whack i would of gone mental!

The cheeky gits!!!!!!!!

Get em told straight matey

It had 16500 miles on the clock a will be taking it to arnold clark tomorrow see what a can get out of them the car will need new tyres and that soon to there at 4mm ones at 2mm meant to be gettin a tyre of them tomorrow so a will see what happens and get back to yous

It had 16500 miles on the clock a will be taking it to arnold clark tomorrow see what a can get out of them the car will need new tyres and that soon to there at 4mm ones at 2mm meant to be gettin a tyre of them tomorrow so a will see what happens and get back to yous

I'd expect them to, at the very least, fit new tyres and brakes as they have obviously been hammered.

But I wouldn't be worried about the engine or running gear. It'll have been very well looked after as Renault would have wanted the press to see the car in its best light.

id be giving the car back that car would have been hammered from day one . from cold, by diffrent people .

Not good id go in there give the thing back .