Knocking from front

Right anoo this has been covered a million tyms but my clio has developed a really annoying knock from the front right .
The noise seems to be worse wen cold and happens even when on flat ground ,i have replaced the bottom balljoint and droplinks so pretty sure its not them also have had the car up in the air and cant feel any movement or play in any of the balljoints ect ,has any1 got any ideas or had the same problem

Thanks joe

Mines knocking currently and it was the wishbone balljoint :worried: unfortunately it requires a new wishbone as the balljoint ain't available seperatly, my mechanic took about 30mins to find it just rock the car back and forward, and get someone to pry at the wishbone to confirm it :smile:

Right anoo this has been covered a million tyms but my clio has developed a really annoying knock from the front right .
The noise seems to be worse wen cold and happens even when on flat ground ,i have replaced the bottom balljoint and droplinks so pretty sure its not them also have had the car up in the air and cant feel any movement or play in any of the balljoints ect ,has any1 got any ideas or had the same problem

Thanks joe

that sounds like it might be the stub axle bearings to me

Just changed tht side about 3 month ago as there was loads of play on the wheel at 12 to 6 so pretty sure its not tht well i hope not lol

Is there any way to check it just seems funny tht ive had this side apart and is now doing it would a engine mount give the same symptoms its not lyk a random knock more lyk a click/knock