Knocking front end

Rattle from front left suspension when driving over rough surface car also pulls when going over rough surface, what all could it be already checked springs.

Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pulling could be a separate issue though, when was last time any wheel alignment was done?

In that case it might be related then. Best to get underneath and have a good luck, of failing that looks like it's just gonna have to go the garage.

Hope it's not an expensive fix anyway buddy!

Thanks for your help! Have to say your 200 is mint, hopefully I'll get away lucky lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem! And thanks mate, I appreciate that :smiley:

You got plans to upgrade to a RenaultSport when your insurance goes down?

If its the inner and outer track rod ends that will rattle on a rough/rippled surface around a bend and explain the wandering, wheel alignment will be perfect every time so a waste of money. If your not going to use a garage save up and change all the inner and outer track rod ends anti roll bar bushes and drop links then get the alignment checked you might find it cheaper than paying a garage to change one or two of the items and if it's still there then its not those items as it is usually a combination of wear on multiple parts. Tyre pressure and a good set of tyres can also help as when tyres get down to the markers you'll feel more through the steering.

Reactions: Dystant
I had same problem, checked spring and seemed ok, checked again the next day and the spring had snapped, couldn't see it first time I looked, deceiving....

I had the same problem knocking front left took to garage and spring had snapped so I have now replaced them. However the noise is still there