I wish i was dead!!

Yeah felt really bad earlier but when i started looking at 197s and the insurance staying lowish, i cheered up abit and now i now about this GAP cover getting me a new car im literally bouncing off the walls :smile:

I hope its not a joke or anything else or a replacement car doesnt materalise because i'll be even more heart broken

You will need to do all the work though mate, its not going to materialise out of thin air. Get onto Renault and your insurance company in the morning. Speak to Renault finance too.

there shud be no problem mate. insurance might be a bit more expensive though but u wont have to pay anything for ure car.

According to the GAP leaflet they only pay out the difference eg if outstanding finance is 10,000 and insurance only pays out 7000 then gap will cover the 3000 shortfall

No replacement car by looks of it :worried:

Only just seen this Lloydy, sorry to hear the bad news fella! You'll get over it mate, my first bmw got written off and was gutted at first, after a few weeks I realised I was glad it was metal and plastic that got hurt and not any one involved.