I wish i was dead!!

You'll be fine mate, big gay man hug :hug:

It is seriously painful seeing that though :worried::worried::worried:

makes me sick. Being a brand new car it can be easier to avoid a write off, but if the floor is buckled it might not be good. You'd probably rather have it written off and a replacement car ordered to be fair.

How does a GAP insurance work? Does it get back the settlement on the car or the invoice price?

Your lucky the insurance excess is only £750, some have extra non volintary excess' like young driver and sports car excess that they force into you.

So let me get this straight, the car pushed you off the road and ****** just kept on driving!!

He must have looked in his mirror and seen what he had just done!

I tell you what, I swear that's what happened to a mate of mine. He was not so lucky as you and was killed.

I don't move out the way of people like this anymore, rather them hit me than have them force me to hit something or someone else, that way you can get out the car and smack them :chair:

So let me get this straight, the car pushed you off the road and ****** just kept on driving!!

He must have looked in his mirror and seen what he had just done!

I tell you what, I swear that's what happened to a mate of mine. He was not so lucky as you and was killed.

I don't move out the way of people like this anymore, rather them hit me than have them force me to hit something or someone else, that way you can get out the car and smack them :chair:

I'd hope this would be what I'd do, as if you smash up their car too then at least it's not just you who's been f***ed over by their sh**y driving! But I think it is more of an instant automatic reaction to slam the bakes on and avoid the danger.

A van pulled out on my dad and he swerved to avoid him. Lucky he only scuffed the alloy on the kirb and the bloke paid for it. But he's van wasn't damaged at all, so he only lost out by paying for the repair. But, my dad had to take the time and pay for fuel to go and get the car repaired, so he's still in a worse position. Driving really is a risky business!

insurance

hi mate sorry to here this just 2 prepare you if your 21 and loose all ur ncb. insurance on 197 is £3000. thats wat i pay for mine, exspensive but worth every penny

Wow! Thats mental, if I was in the same situation I would have just rammed the guy off the road instead. But you can always reflect on "what you could have done" when its happening in front of you, you just have to make split second decisions.

Car doesn't look good. :worried: But at least your okay, it could have been a lot worse. I hope your car makes a full recovery. :worried:

I am also sad to see the car in such a poor state. I have grown to like these cars very much. This is a rare thing as it took me two years to decide on what car I wanted.

Now onto GAP insurance. I am being offered VRI (Vehicle Replacement Insurance) at a cost of £299 for three years. Does this seem like a good deal as the salesman did his job and made me believe it was.

Just got off phone with insurance company it looks like its gonna be a total loss write off. makes me feel ill just thinking about it.

do i get a new clio or money? bit confused.

may have to start looking for a new car now

Don’t feel ill mate, I would rather have a brand new car than have yours repaired.

Repaired car are never the same.

Because the car is still under a year old your insurance company might just replace it with another one or they might pay you out the full amount depending on your insurance company policy.

Never being in this situation I can only advise to what I have read.

that's crap mate - I crashed my old 1.2 TCE (my own fault) and was gutted.. cant imagine how you feel.. just do what you feel is right.. go see a few cars you might want a total **** heap you might want a nice beamer who knows! just do what feels right otherwise you wont enjoy driving again!!

Gutted for you Lloyd, but at the end of the day I think it's better to get a brand new one than a repaired one.

I think you normally get a cash pay out and then you can buy whatever you want. If you loved the clio then just get another one :smiley:

I love the clio its my favourite car.

gotta pay the finance off then get a loan out i think.

R27 sounds nice to me lol anyone got one for sale?

insurance is gonna kill me for this :worried:

theres quite a few on here for sale
look in the for sale section.GOOD LUCK mate