gutted

Im a massive RS fan but I will confess that the FF isn't all singing, all dancing. There is minimal difference between the two! I have been reliably informed (by PB.200) that there is not as much difference between the 200 FF/CUP as used to be the case with the CUP when it first came out. You wont notice the difference between the two i.e. the extra equipment wont blunt the performance and the CUP pack will sort the suspension out.

As I have said before, buy the colour you want and spec it with the cup chassis. You wont be disappointed :smile:

I can see why people would like the more basic one.

I have done it myself but the 200 Cup misses 1 or 2 vital things for me.

The Cup should be the drivers car so IMO everything to do with driving the car should still be the best.

It really bothers me that the cup looses the steering wheel from the FF which is by far the best steering wheel I have had in a car I have owned and it also looses reach adjustment.

awww mate gutted mate just read it all:worried: if i was you i would go for a storm grey beacause in the book they dont look too good like the AG but in person there something else looks AMAZZZE :tongueout:

where abouts in lincs you from marshy?!?

Im from not so sunny scunny, few 197's going around now! also a few 200's

welcome to the club :smiley:

yeah nice one mate when u get it we will have to go on a drive around some countryside haha .......bed that engine in nicely:tongueout:

put my order on hold boys

because i havnt seen a white one in the flesh got cold feet just incase i dont like it lol

think ive done the right thing need to see a white one fast lol:shout:

look in the gallery mate. mike roberts' white cup is awesome. white with white wheels. :smile:

Tbh, the only bad colour to choose (sorry to anyone with it or who likes it, its only my opinion) is Alien Green! Lol!

White with black OZ's? Currently available at a nice (and potentialy flexible) price :thumbup:

Feel like I'm pimping a little here but will do mine for just under £12k and it's available for immediate delivery :wink:. PM if ure interested.