gutted

Red's a definite no no. Did a bit of research today for ya. They replaced it with storm grey

SG wasn't a replacement for UR as you have never been able to get a Cup in red. I tried and failed last year and was ultimately mislead by the dealer. As far as I'm aware, nothing has changed in the meantime. Shame though because I think UR looks amazing on the 200.

Last edited:
lmfao denty. not true . . . . . but funny

boxsters are for people who cant afford carrera

skoda for VW

etc etc lol

Cups are for people who cant afford FF :tongueout:

lol i think the cup is better less **** going on black door handles and side trims look better ne way

but each to there own at the end of the day there the same car

every body thinks the cup race car is awesome thats got nothing inside err why because ya dont need it:smile:

for go not for show.

i disagree. they are fooking gorgeous dude if it was dog ugly i wunt have bought it.

for go not for show.

i disagree. they are fooking gorgeous dude if it was dog ugly i wunt have bought it.

that is true made they look awesome at first i wanted a red 197 as i was unsure of the front of the 200 but i really like it now grown on me big time :w00t:

SG wasn't a replacement for UR as you have never been able to get a Cup in red. I tried and failed last year and was ultimately mislead by the dealer. As far as I'm aware, nothing has changed in the meantime. Shame though because I think UR looks amazing on the 200.

My bad, thought I'd seen a pic of a red cup, unless it was like the one off Liquid Yellow Cup

hey up boys ive just bin told today i can not have a cup made in red really dont know what to do now :angry:

livid is the word as i was told before it can be done in red :bored:

fair play to the sales man hes a sound bloke and really did try for me

am thinking maybe go back to my original idea
used
red 197 or r27
recaros
lowered h&r springs
cup splitter & spolier

thing is many people keep saying how awesome the 200 is in red why the hell they just dont start doing this cup in red, a wider selection of paint would surely sell more cars, i think the paint selection for the cup is not that great really

didnt think it would be a to much hassle as the race car and 200 sport are made in ultra red

just was buzzin when i sorted my deal out and everything its how i pictured the car in my head , and now just feal let down when i was looking forward to the car, i have bin caining the overtime at work as well for it

when ya spending all this money on a new car its got to be right for you feel like not bothering with a new 200 now:angry:

i was so sure this car was right for me i didnt even drive one and the only one ive seen up close is mats green cup from the forum

just put a downer on the job boys lol:bash:

Oh dear, nothing like managing customer expectatons... gutted for you but guessed it would be the case.

How have you left it with the dealer?

Dont you fancy a cup in one of the other colours?

exactly maz

at the min i just feel like not bothering with a new one

need time to think

livid is the word lol

said i need time to think not fair to say it can be done then it can not so for that reason alone i may just not bother mate

ive traded my bike in and left deposit as well

Last edited:
Seriously take it as a blessing and get a FF.

Even if you are not bothered about the toys you will get the cash back when you sell it so its not even gonna cost more, especially if on a PCP

People go on about the 199pcm 999 down deal on a cup well I got a FF with £1k of extras for £1800 down and £196 pcm so if you jut get FF and Cup pack it will be about £1200 and £196 per month so £200 more and just think of all the extras you get for £200.