gutted

i ordered a clio cup in red from my dealer they are now saying they may not be able to do this car in ultra red am gutted have you guys got any info thanks danny

Sounds tome like a 'we've got this one in the pipeline' type of excuse. Stick to your guns and if you really do have to settle for another colour make sure they compensate you accordingly

Exactly same thing happened to me in Sept '09. After being told by the dealer that they did it in the full range of colours, I ordered Ultra Red only to be told 2 days later that this wasn't available on the Cup. Rang four different Renault dealers at the time and they gave conflicting info over colour options and this didn't exactly inspire me with confidence.

Although I test drove an early '09 in Mercury Silver, and don't know about the newer colours, the options given to me at the time of ordering last year for the Cup were Alien Green, Racing Blue, Nimbus or Glacier White.

In the Renaultsport brochure i have here from when i ordered mine you can only get the cup in RACING BLUE (£FREE), NIMBUS (£?) , GLACIER WHITE (£155) , ALIEN GREEN (£1225) AND STORM GREY(£405)......................i know what you mean though its daft. Should let you have any colour you want.....You cant even have the roof done black on the CUP but yet u can on the FF :-S

order was cup not ff in ultra red before i traded gsxr in and left deposit. sales man made phone call and he said then red was ok

i saw your thread the other day about it and thought it didn't sound right. thought it was too good to be true and looks like all he was bothered about was the sale/order.

I sympathise with you mate, exactly the same happened to me. Twas only after I'd left a deposit that they told me I couldn't have Ultra. My experience is that a lot of these sales people (though not all) haven't got a clue about what they're selling and don't care that colour/spec etc matters to the likes of us. They'd be better selling washing machines!

I would be giving RUK a call, this is not acceptable customer service and the dealer in question needs to learn about the product he is selling !!

order was cup not ff in ultra red before i traded gsxr in and left deposit. sales man made phone call and he said then red was ok

Sorry, I meant ask them for an FF in Red with cup chassis! Tell them you want it for the same price! Lol! They'll never do it though! Too much price difference I'd imagine? Depends if you have got any more money to spend. I think a 200 FF in Red with cup pack, black roof, wheels, blade, wheels and door mirrors with the GT spoiler would be a great car! Obviously IMO only! Optional lights too! :thumbup1:

I'm 3000% sure there's a scottish lad on here with a red cup - and I saw one in cardiff Renault when I serviced mine - take them to task over it mate, or demand free recaros. . . . . . . ;-)

Customer Services:

08000 72 33 72

customer.services@renault.co.uk

or

Renault UK Ltd
The Rivers Office Park
Denham Way
Maple Cross
Rickmansworth
Hertfordshire

I would ring you get a better response, I spoke to one of the managers called Emily and she was extremely helpful and resolved my issue.

Looking at the link I posted above the colour selection doesn't say (unless I have missed something) the red is specific to the FF and not available in the cup?

Just looked in the broucher and its does say the cup is only available in RB, Nimbus, GW, AG & SG.

Web site is still miss leading?? I got FOC black centre caps because they were black on the black wheels on the web site, I sent them a screen dump from before they changed the web site and they agreed it was miss leading.