Forza 4 Pictures and Video Thread

Yeah theres no difficulty setting in the career mode as far as I've seen, only in the free play.

I have all the aids off bar auto gearbox just because I only have a control and not a proper steering wheel/pedals.

Civic Type R in White :smile:

26c034e1.jpg

Clio 197 in blue with some Renault flags. Available on the storefront for purchase. I just uploaded them tonight

6ece81a8.jpg

Also have a F4R Inside sticker on the storefront to.

anyone download the new november car pack? 560MS points

Lamborghini Aventador
Audi RS3
Ford Focus ST
Dodge Charger
VW Scirroco R

some other cars i cant remember.

Last edited:
Not yet mate, going to get on it later on...

Had no bloody Broadband for a week, so I've got loads of game time to catch up on and Auctions to claim Cr. from. :smiley:

Some good old two wheel fun, thought I might lose it but still managed to make the next apex lol!

GetPhoto.ashx

Arty Shot:
GetPhoto.ashx

My beloved:
GetPhoto.ashx

have a go at this months Rival competition for 1/4 miles.

1/4 Mile

Restrictions are:

Euro Saloon
500bhp limit.

Very difficult finding a good one that doesnt weigh as much as the average house.

Rockin out in my '10 Audi S4 500bhp/477lbft

lol, did think of getting rid of the awd system to save a good bit of weight, but it pays for itself with the launch grip.

Have to launch in 2nd gear to get traction even with awd. :001_rolleyes:

Me and Karl (twingogeeko) had a bit of a photoshoot tonight! Here's the photos.<br /><br />13f8ea16.jpg<br /><br />fc264330.jpg<br /><br />dc1edc2a.jpg<br /><br />7a0e2ab8.jpg<br /><br />58d50c15.jpg

I think I need to get LIVE. Never had it before but the pics I'm seeing of Forza 4 and all the stuff you guys talk about is starting to make me itch! Lol!

What do I need? Got an original 360.

Anyone seen the Clio 200 decal pack someone made for me? Search clio 200...even has Cl10 FTW on the plate haha

Anyone notice that when you strip out the Clio, they remove the wrong seat??

seat.jpg

proper track weapon! Seats are for girls!!
Damnit... I need to stop forums at work. Just lol'd in the office again...

Someone ACTUALLY designed that. Like, sat there, and clicked "delete" or did whatever it is they do... At what point did they think only having a passenger seat was a good idea?!

Too funny....

I think I need to get LIVE. Never had it before but the pics I'm seeing of Forza 4 and all the stuff you guys talk about is starting to make me itch! Lol!

What do I need? Got an original 360.

Hook your xbox up to the interwebs (either by wireless which is always a bit crappy and you'll need to buy the Microsoft Xbox Wireless dongle) or by just a standard Ethernet cable.

Then once your hooked up you can buy Xbox Live through the Xbox dashboard.

Similar Thread Suggestions