Forza Horizon 2 - Xbox One

Had it preordered and forgot. Got an email to say it's not gone through. Guess I'll just pick it up tomorrow instead.

I've got it on 360 amazing game the renaultvalve I've seen are v6 clio and the new megane I've got the supra to start then straight to the gtr brilliant game love the barn finds

Yeah, that little Williams is quality.

I went for the z4 then to a TTRS.

Renault Alpine barn find is cool.

I've got the
Ferrari gto
ferrari 250 gt
Vw bus
Lamborghini miura
supra
r32 golf
r34 skyline
bowler
dodge challenger
RS megane

How does it compare to the first 1? I found the first very reptitive, more so than a racing game always is of course.

I've only got a 360 and not the One, but I don't game that much, I only really play BO2 and Horizon 1 occasionally.

I've got the xbox360 and its brilliant kinda like the first as in free roam but the game is different as in graphics scene type of racing each event has ten tyres as rally,street rival etc really well put together game different terrain different feel well worth the buy

How does it compare to the first 1? I found the first very reptitive, more so than a racing game always is of course.

I've only got a 360 and not the One, but I don't game that much, I only really play BO2 and Horizon 1 occasionally.
I'd recommend this new one..

I agree the old one got repetitive but so far this isn't, loads to do and lots of different online things, roadtrips ect.

might have to purchase, do i sell my 360 and ps3 and get a one though??? only use ps3 for blu rays tbh and 360 for games.

Do it! I sold my 360 for the One, so much better.. well worth it now they've dropped in price. [MENTION=38628]TB Rich[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Do it! I sold my 360 for the One, so much better.. well worth it now they've dropped in price. @TB Rich

Mmmm just looked and yeah £290 is the cheapest I can find console only, not bad. But it opens up a can of worms really, PS4 or Xbox One!! Might just pay £35 and buy Forza for the 360, I can't justify sleepless nights over a console! I have that enough deilemas over cars, houses, women (or lack thereof right now!) lol

Just bare this in mind when deciding which game to buy:
[video=youtube;-XYOSZI2pAY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XYOSZI2pAY[/video]

And copy pasted from some guys comments:

- The Game runs at 720p 30FPS on Xbox 360, Xbox One is 1080p 30FPS
- The physics are much better/realistic on the Xbox One version compared to the Xbox 360 version (Xbox One uses the Forza 5 Physics but they made it a little easier but not too easy, still feels realistic with all assists off, Xbox 360 version uses the same Forza Horizon 1 Physics which weren't all that realistic, they were still ok though)
- There is no weather on the Xbox 360 version
- There are no car meets on the Xbox 360 version
- Xbox one has 220 cars right now, Xbox 360 has 197 cars right now
- There is no tuning in the Xbox 360 version
- There are only 500 events on the Xbox 360 version, Xbox One has 700 Events
- The cars are fully detailed and remodeled on Xbox One, Xbox 360 only has ported cars from previous games
- There are way more loading screens on the Xbox 360 version (Obviously)
- There is no grass on the Xbox 360 version (meaning there is no Foliage System or whatever you wanna call it)
- Multiplayer has no traffic and only 8 players on the Xbox 360 version
- This is only a rumor but there will not be any DLC for the Xbox 360 version (RUMOR)
- Drivatars are not on the Xbox 360 version (Obviously lol)

Similar Thread Suggestions