Forza 4 Pictures and Video Thread

I've been giving mine some serious abuse

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

and a more sensible one:

GetPhoto.ashx

Last edited:
Well im feeling rather 'underwhelmed' by the game.
Played it all day on release but havent gone back.
Also disappointed by car choices somewhat...no megane r26r!

remember there will prob be another 100 cars or so to be added. So its possible.

R26R would be crap anyway, better with a normal 230 F1. More to do to the car then.

Anyone notice that when you strip out the Clio, they remove the wrong seat??

seat.jpg

proper track weapon! Seats are for girls!!

Well thats rubbish, I thought they'd have sorted that from Forza 3.

I've not got round to getting a Clio yet...I love my little Aygo to much haha !

Hahaha that's a sh!tter!!! :smiley:

I don't use a cage or race reduction, I save my P.I for goodies. :wink:

weight reduction stg.3 will benefit the whole car that than just acceleration. Brakes, handling, acceleration all benefit. Its like fitting racing rubber without fitting it lol

really depends what track your tuning for, but 9/10 mine get stripped out. Not always caged though. its 40kg of weight thats not always worth it.

Mike how the hell did you get airborn there?? Its a huge straight bit of road with a 90 degree right at the bottom, which you havent even reached yet ??? lol

Last edited:
Sports Reinforcement, Sports Weight Reduction, Sports Tyres. :wink:

Lowest position so far on the Leaderboards is Top 7% in my B500 Clio, got it in the Top 1% on at least 3 tracks. :smile:

Mike how the hell did you get airborn there?? Its a huge straight bit of road with a 90 degree right at the bottom, which you havent even reached yet ??? lol

That clio is stupidly fast. I nailed it into the back of that pack and the car flipped. Think I saved a replay somewhere lol

tried to take a shot of the f40 and f50 together on track, happened to have a 430 trying to over take at the same time which was a nice surprise.

FERRARIF50.jpg
[/IMG]

also built a drift car and again, it sounds epic. listen to this fecker. C'mon photoshop, dont fail me now. Poor quality vid ahoy!

th_TheNoise.jpg

its a great game but very easy in carear mode ive no moded cars what so ever and at driver level 41 still find it easy

Yeah it is Gaz, I've not struggled on any races yet. I'm nowhere near level 41 but I'm finding it pretty easy. The computer is just so slow in the corners, and they brake for fast full throttle corners all the time, I almost end up rear ending them on the first lap, by the second lap I'm always in first.

Yeah thats what i find they break in silly places too like a flat out corner such as the silverstone start finish straight and theres no option to turn up the difficulty as far as i know only aids ive got on is abs and auto gearbox

Turn the A.I Difficulty up and they don't do it half as much. :wink:

Although I think it's a fixed difficulty in Career Mode.

Similar Thread Suggestions