Forza 4 Pictures and Video Thread

Who's loving this game at the moment??

Post your pictures and videos up!!

Here's my Clio 197 with a vinyl I made!

261ee290.jpg

And my Mugen Civic popping some flames!

06d3f4f4.jpg

Love the last pic! Took me a while to get it just right!

I've got a Mugen Civic also but have it painted with the 2011 Honda BTCC livery. Looks cool.

flames on a civic? pah

now what you wants is a Ford KA with an I5 engine and 4x4 running gear popping flames

lol

2zjf0o0.gif

Hnadles like a toilet seat tho :smile:

how do you make them pop a flame? i want my megane to do it but it must not be running high enough. 333bhp-333lb/ft

i tried the Ka as well, its got too short a wheelbase to control if the back kicks out. Its like the Clio V6 when they break away. Lots of fish tailing then a big bang.

how do you make them pop a flame? i want my megane to do it but it must not be running high enough. 333bhp-333lb/ft

i tried the Ka as well, its got too short a wheelbase to control if the back kicks out. Its like the Clio V6 when they break away. Lots of fish tailing then a big bang.

Its very easy to get the flames if you use manual gears (Just rev the tits aff it lol). Very difficult if yer using automatic.

I have to say.. I am a GT5 fanboy however.. that civic looks mint!

I WAS as well. Played GT5 religously and always defended it against any non-believers. Now though, after having the game for 4 days i think Forza is better. Is far more enjoyable to play as an experience, the physics are dam near as good (maybe better i havent quite worked it out yet). The only main thing that GT5 has over Forza is that the 'Ring is far better represented than on Forza. Having been to the 'Ring, GT5 is more realistic. Apart from that im not sure i'll ever play GT5 again :worried:

And taking of crazy cars, you guys should try a RWD Twingo with a 404hp meagne engine. If you use full throttle in the first 3 gears you will probably spin :smiley:

That 197 looks epic! Bar the colour (shoudl be Nimbus Grey iirc :wink:)

I was tempted to buy this and renweing my XBL membership, but with Unchartered 3 / BF3 / MW3 out soon, i'm tempted to just stick with the PS'Fail'3

I'll post up two more pics later. One EK9 civic and my Citroen C1 :wink:

Off the mark the KA with everything done to it is insane! But does handle so bad lol you can 4x4 the Agila which isn't bad round the corners!

Rs <3

313427_10150883399245105_607160104_21146103_1154900294_n.jpg

I swear i uploaded pics to forzas website but nothing is there :worried:

That meg looks awesome Graeme! Played it for the first time today and this game is awesome! What steering wheel is everyone using with the game? (if any)

If you put the ''Race'' exhaust on you'll get flames. You won't get them with the ''Street' or ''Sport'' systems. Clever touch by Turn 10.

Yeah I put a race exhaust on my Nissan '71 2000 GT-R and it pops and spits flames and thats using automatic mode.

Similar Thread Suggestions