Forza 4 Clio Cup Series Lap Times (Week 2- Nurburgring Nordschleife Full Circuit)

Sooooo, I was trying today the first laps.
Got now a 8:52:XXX and at the end loaded Rogers ghost, Im sometimes 2secs in front but throwing the car away anywhere :w00t:

Grrrrr......tried for over an hour last night to beat my time. Managed to better it quite a few times but because I'm trying to gain and maintain tenths of a second im pushing so hard I keep dipping a wheel off. Hurry up Saturday!

That's the fastest lap for him on that track so that's all the Forza Leaderboard online will show.

Of course it's totally invalid for this challenge so if Roger doesn't beat that time then it'd be nice if he could post up a screenshot clearly showing his best time with the Clio or save a video of his best lap to Storefront as a few other people did last week. :smile:

This is weird, I've never driven a camaro round the ring :/
I was on leaderboard last night, and it said clio, plus i watched the replay. Plus, isnt the ghost of my lap shown as a clio???

Just gone online to check. On community - leaderboard - etc it shows my time completed in Clio on 18/03

Last edited:
No probs mate!!! :smile:

It had Camaro the other day, somebody has a very good time in a MX5 too, or had one at least, they might have beaten it now. :smile:

This is only a mixup in the system.
Rogers Ghost is definitely a Clio 200. Tried now 2 laps against your Ghost
- First lap - I was till LAST CORNER in front of you (-1sec) end then went with 2 wheels in the grass and had no speed on Döttinger Höhe 8:51:2XX
- Second lap - Had a real bad start but end was not so bad so new time for me 8:50:999 which I can beat "easily" there are so much mistakes in it.

Maybe I try it on weekend again, this time I will be on top of the podium :bumpit:

This time is beatable. Just need to get more speed on the straights and it'll be mine. Only 0.8 seconds off with a much "slower" car.

I've finally chosen a track or two or three or four... You can use any of these for me - I don't care. Like 'em all. :smile:

Hockenheim Ring Full
Ladera Test Track Full
Sebring International Raceway Full
Sunset Peninsula Raceway Full