Forza 4 Clio Cup Series Lap Times (Week 2- Nurburgring Nordschleife Full Circuit)

09:07.395 so far clean. I'm way off the pace though evidently, looks like we need to be breaking 08:50.xx Got a little tweaking to do i think.

Last edited:
I saw 145mph in the straights Rob. That's in the 197 willis sent me with none of my own tweaks.

And it took me 3 laps to eventually to a clean lap, both times of my previous post.

Going to give it another bash tomoro to see if I can improve on my time. Hopefully I can

Yeah got mine up to 145 earlier on the straight with my new gearing. Fastest lap so far is 9:19:9xx but it seems I'm still way off the pace, tbh right now I'll be happy if I can make it below 9mins!

Same, 9.00:00 is the first milestone. It's just that there's so much room for error, so many corners that you can't hit them all perfectly. Think roger may run away with this week lol. Brilliant time of 8.50 early on

The few laps I did this morning were not bad but for rolling on the kerbs lol.

My 200 tops out at 146mph on my gear ratios.

We'll see, a lot of days left.
I top out at 148/149 depending on exit from last corner. I reckon a 08:4x.xxx is definitely possible, its just difficult to string it together.

Tried the 200 this morning. Got my time down to a clean 9:22.

Any advice on how to get it down more? Have not made any tweaks to the cars

Same, 9.00:00 is the first milestone. It's just that there's so much room for error, so many corners that you can't hit them all perfectly. Think roger may run away with this week lol. Brilliant time of 8.50 early on

This made me sad :'(

It'll take me a week to remember the track and what gear for each corner :w00t:

Do I need a Gold account to enter scores etc? Mine lapsed a few months ago and I haven't renewed it.

I don't think so no, your best times should still register on the Leaderboard.

If not then you can always take a photo of the screen if you post a ridiculous time. :smile:

I need to see this lap, it must be epic. What's your Gamertag?

Lol, gamertag is 'Raj Cal'
I didnt specifically upload the replay though :worried: when i get a 08:45 i'll remember to :smiley: unless it uploads somewhere automatically when you do the time i dont know???

I abandoned my wheel and did a valid lap first time.

I must have put over 20 laps in with the wheel and nothing... No matter how careful I was.

With the pad I managed a very careful and valid 9:50.

Four invalid laps later and I did an invalid (oh-so-close) 9:19.

Early days as im having to readjust to the pad. Can't see me breaking 9:20 valid though. :worried:

I also tweaked my gears to get a 147mph top end.

I used to have the official Xbox wheel. I found at first I was slower, but eventually you will be faster. I was quicker because it's easier to apply the right amount of turn-in in the corner so you can stay at the limits of grip easier without exceeding them. It is harder to collect massive slides though :tongueout:

Its well known that the pad is faster for 90% of people on Forza. Personally I use a wheel as its much much more fun. There is a bit of a learning curve with a wheel so you have to stick with it. All depends which you prefer.

Lol, gamertag is 'Raj Cal'
I didnt specifically upload the replay though :worried: when i get a 08:45 i'll remember to :smiley: unless it uploads somewhere automatically when you do the time i dont know???

I was racing your ghost, you must have a brilliant gear setup. You pull away from me on every straight. Now keep crashing tryin to corner without braking. Took a nice pic with my Colin McRae quote in it.