Forza 4 Clio Cup Series Lap Times (Week 2- Nurburgring Nordschleife Full Circuit)

I've updated the times with the times from the leaderboard.

I really dont know where I'm gonna find 10+ seconds lol.

I love using the wheel but I think I'm gonna use the pad for this league until my skills get better.

Like you say, the gradual motion for steering is perfect.

I did another two valid laps - the latter being a 1:23. :smiley:

Think the best I can compete with is Graeme in 3rd. On my best lap I had a massive sideways moment so can definately go faster.

You even playing with the ratios the max speed I can get is 146mph. I either hit it with the limiter or it just physically wont go any faster.

All I've done is the final drive :smile:
Looked on leaderboard last night and im only 1.8 seconds from fastest b500 Clio in world. I have a slightly different set up I wana try tonight, I'm aiming for a 08:47 :smile:

Lol I'm hardly gonna knock 40 seconds off my lap... Come on duudeeee!

I'll tell you my tyre pressures. :smiley:

N0ddie, can you please add #18 200cup Andy ( stilo andy10 ) to the entrants please mate. :smile:

argh i keep dropping a too many wheels off on the grass or getting air when i dont expect it, tried about 10 times now!!!

I got a 9:01.876, pretty sure i can break into 8:00.0 but i don't think i'll be getting near Roger's time. This track is far too time consuming to test, tune, test, tune, 'in lap', flying lap, mistake, flying lap' etc etc etc I just don't have the time resources to get that done.