Clio RS 20th mod in Japan

I did Gordini stripes on my 20th anniversary.

Gunmetallic carbon-look film for front and rear

Love it! Im guessing with the Clio being so rare in Japan no-one will even know that it doesnt have stripes normally anyway!

I love the stripes on the 182 and have often considered it with the Gordini stripes for the 200. Im happy to see what it looks like :thumbsup:

Thank you for commnets !
Yes, most poeple dont know about clio here so they must think my clio normally has stripes.:thumbsup:

This car is awesome..
is it a popular thing in tokyo to modify cars? Fast and Furious always comes to mind when i think tokyo lol

Car modification is one of the popular hobbies in japan.
Menu is almost same with yours, low down, wheels, engine tunning, exhaust etc.
Many poeple do with domestic cars like honda, nissan, toyota, mitsubishi.....
But cars in the film are very rare and extreme I think.

Thank you !!
The spoiler is "GT spoiler" which is normally installed for 20th and gordini and optionally for other clios.

Hi SarGara !!
I have made only minor changes on my clio recently.

From sparco horn buttom kit to momo kit
before
nardione07.jpg

after
momoplate12.jpg

momoplate13.jpg

and Im planning some more minor mods.

- Steering wheel decoration with Gordini stripes
- Parking brake handle decoration with black leather and yellow stitch
- make additional hazard switch on the steering column illuminate and blink
- get cup chassis (springs and dampers)

:bounce1:

yo masa, thought your clio was always with the cup chassis :smiley:

why not consider the kw suspensions instead of the standard cup springs dampers? :smile:

yo masa, thought your clio was always with the cup chassis :smiley:

why not consider the kw suspensions instead of the standard cup springs dampers? :smile:

I love Renault Sport tuning suspension and off cource I love the sport chassis very much.
But the other day I drove my friend's clio with the cup chassis and thought its not too hard and I can even say its comfortable !!

Masa your steering wheel is the dogs bollox (in the UK the means awesome incase you didnt know!)

Cup chassis is great if you like the ride height! KW/H&R if you like a little lower :wink:

Masa your steering wheel is the dogs bollox (in the UK the means awesome incase you didnt know!)

Cup chassis is great if you like the ride height! KW/H&R if you like a little lower :wink:

"dogs bollox" Thank you for teaching me English !!

I dont like lowered style and think cup chassis height is just for me.