Clio RS 20th mod in Japan

Yes Yes... I did it! I smoke out the Japanese fellow!
Welcome man... Welcome been a long time, boy am glad to see you!

Hi,everyone.
I already sold my CLIO GORDINI several years ago.Now I have a very normal CLIO3 expression for daily use and an old Renault5 1979 for weekend drive, haha.

What is considered too old? You never too old to drive a Renault Sport. :smiley:
I thought you japanese lived forever anyway.. or have been watching to much movies? :smiley:
yes with Sifo forged wheels.
I don't know the next owner but still in Japan.

What is considered too old? You never too old to drive a Renault Sport. :smiley:
I thought you japanese lived forever anyway.. or have been watching to much movies? :smiley:
Oh,yes.you are right.
I need much more power to drive old Renault5 with no air conditioner,no power steering,no power brake,no etc. Too old is my joke and I will live forever but there are no contemporary Renaultsport cars I want to own again:hushed:

LOL
Masa welcome back and your rn5 looks stuning ,like it just got out from the factory.
what are the specs?(hand owner/miles/car specs)

Last edited:
Really enjoyed this thread and great to see such a different take on the usual mods to the cars we see in Europe. Shame you sold the car :worried:

Clio Williams... a collector car!
Oh,yes.you are right.
I need much more power to drive old Renault5 with no air conditioner,no power steering,no power brake,no etc. Too old is my joke and I will live forever but there are no contemporary Renaultsport cars I want to own again:hushed: