Chris's LY 200t.

Surprised me actually it's quite nippy, but any sort of roundabout you have to lean with the van thinking it's about to fall over lol!

Surprised me actually it's quite nippy, but any sort of roundabout you have to lean with the van thinking it's about to fall over lol!

Know what you mean. One of our transits at work is raucous !

We've also got a small Nissan van too - low down it would make the Clio look like it was stationary.

*****Need to have your wits about you at all times in a 200 that needs to be wound-up !!

Reactions: Chris
Know what you mean. One of our transits at work is raucous !

We've also got a small Nissan van too - low down it would make the Clio look like it was stationary.

*****Need to have your wits about you at all times in a 200 that needs to be wound-up !!

Yes very much so - got embarrassed more than once in my 197 by some much lesser cars just because I was in the wrong gear!

This van was pretty much useless to get to higher speeds but once it's there it's pretty fast...

For anyone who uses there Clio as a daily and has completely got used to it, maybe starting to feel like your hearing things or even starting to think of problems it might/might not have.

My advice to you is too rent a van for a weekend and drive 400-500 miles in it - makes you realise how bloody fantastic the car is and how good it makes you feel!

New rear discs are on.

The others were fooked!!

Oh and had the fluid changed and mechanic said it was slightly discoloured, about average for a year or so use. Black Renault told me - really...

I saw one of these in Edinburgh earlier this week, black wheels and red calipers, had been lowered too. It looked amazing. These are really growing on me!

Reactions: Chris

Similar Thread Suggestions