Big Bens non Clio

My wife thinks I'm too impulsive and we bicker about it sometimes and I tell her that she's deluded...

Small update:

I've just bought some Siverstone Laguna alloys off @Mossy :grinning:

Spare set for trackdays is my initial thought with some Yokohama AD08R's

Would love to get them powder coated gold though:excited:!!

Just picked up a set of Silverstone alloys off forum member @Mossy.

Top bloke and has some lovely Renaults tucked away:french:

Wheels look good and straight so now need to get them powder coated. Got an idea on colour but got til Saturday to make decision!

Getting new retrimmed steering wheel fitted from Royal on Saturday then will drop wheels into powder coaters! Busy busy...

Thanks for looking

All coming together nicely there Ben! You got yourself a real bargain with those Silverstones! Sorry if I've missed it, but will these be a second/trackday set??

Reactions: Big Ben
Just picked up a set of Silverstone alloys off forum member @Mossy.

Top bloke and has some lovely Renaults tucked away:french:

Wheels look good and straight so now need to get them powder coated. Got an idea on colour but got til Saturday to make decision!

Getting new retrimmed steering wheel fitted from Royal on Saturday then will drop wheels into powder coaters! Busy busy...

Thanks for looking

Go Ben !

You are busy with all that. Not to mention all the update pics you'll have to post up here....... :smile:

****Looking forward to the mystery colour of the wheels.

Reactions: Big Ben
All coming together nicely there Ben! You got yourself a real bargain with those Silverstones! Sorry if I've missed it, but will these be a second/trackday set??
The plan was for a 2nd set but I'm wavering now!
Think if I get these powder coated and wrapped in new 225/45 Yokohama AD08R's I'm not likely to want to take them off:grinning:

Reactions: Jimmy
Go Ben !

You are busy with all that. Not to mention all the update pics you'll have to post up here....... :smile:

****Looking forward to the mystery colour of the wheels.
I've got the hang of photo Resizer now so plenty of pics to come...

*** I'm sure you can guess what colour I'm going for:wink:

I've got the hang of photo Resizer now so plenty of pics to come...

*** I'm sure you can guess what colour I'm going for:wink:

I had the same thoughts and reservations as you ref a second set. I think !

i'd love to get a set in Orange for summer use. Really these would want to be the Speedlines currently on the car.

And if for example i bought some Laguna Silverstone's - they could be done in Black as winter wheels.

Point being if i bought a set now i'd need one set of tyres buying and two sets of wheels painting.

Im gonna wait until i need new tyres (Summertime perhaps) and then get the Speedlines done in Orange. And then i'll get another set of wheels painted and ready for winter.

Or like you i'd never want to take the original set off !

****And no ive got no idea on colour. Gold im guessing ???

I had the same thoughts and reservations as you ref a second set. I think !

i'd love to get a set in Orange for summer use. Really these would want to be the Speedlines currently on the car.

And if for example i bought some Laguna Silverstone's - they could be done in Black as winter wheels.

Point being if i bought a set now i'd need one set of tyres buying and two sets of wheels painting.

Im gonna wait until i need new tyres (Summertime perhaps) and then get the Speedlines done in Orange. And then i'll get another set of wheels painted and ready for winter.

Or like you i'd never want to take the original set off !

****And no ive got no idea on colour. Gold im guessing ???
Two sets is a luxury admittedly but we are only here once so why not eh?

Orange would look killer with the blue you've got.
I'm heading for gold. Was blown away by @trackspec197 gold and blue. Very Clio williams:french:

Very pleased with my one off, custom made, no-one else has got one(!!) alarm bracket made for me by an engineering wizard from the East coast.
Bit of an improvement over the old one as you can tell:smiley:

Image 3.png