Big Bens non Clio

If I had a pound for every time I've seen this sort of situation on the site lol...
I love modding (vehicle and life enrichment)to be fair. Had to give it up when my first kid was born for financial reasons but always hoped to get myself another car to mess with. Now kids are older it's time for me to have some more fun:french:

Reactions: sevenfourate
Small update:

Insurance all paid for for another year. (1st anniversary of Clio ownership Sunday)!
£434 fully comp with all mods declared with 1yrs ncb. Not so bad.

More exciting, is that I'm booked into Royal steering wheels 26th this month. Gone for black perforated sides with black smooth leather top/bottom. Blue centre strip. Silver stitching. Would've liked grey/silver top to match leather seats but wasn't convinced of colour match so played safe with black.

Will post pics up once it's fitted...

Reactions: Beany
My renewal was yesterday too. Love all that.....er; not.

"Booked in" to Royal ?

So it will have been done by then - and your just booked in for the fitting Ben ?

Happy anniversary Ben. Wish our insurance was that low. Crappy post code kills us!

Looking forward to seeing the steering wheel. He does amazing work!

Happy anniversary Ben. Wish our insurance was that low. Crappy post code kills us!

Looking forward to seeing the steering wheel. He does amazing work!
Heard nothing but good things about his wheels so can't wait!

You still popping over for car mats tomorrow bud?

My renewal is on 21st and cheapest quote I can get is £1100 :excited: that's with 4 years NCB...

Bet you're excited for the steering wheel though mate, deffo get some pics up for us once it's done :smiley:

Great news on the steering wheel, Ben, you must be excited! Insurance is a necessary evil, but if you're happy(ish) with the price, then it ain't too bad! Happy with the Clio then, after 1 year of ownership??

When your young Insurance has always been expensive. So it used to be good to reach 25 and say "Its only £600 for me on a XXXXGTi with 4 years NCB".

Trouble i have now at my age is; i declare exhaust, springs etc, ask for legal assistance, say yes to protected no claims and a few other add-ons and its still so low i daren't print it for fear of being mobbed.......

When your young Insurance has always been expensive. So it used to be good to reach 25 and say "Its only £600 for me on a XXXXGTi with 4 years NCB".

Trouble i have now at my age is; i declare exhaust, springs etc, ask for legal assistance, say yes to protected no claims and a few other add-ons and its still so low i daren't print it for fear of being mobbed.......
Mines STD just the driver is an.add-on

Great news on the steering wheel, Ben, you must be excited! Insurance is a necessary evil, but if you're happy(ish) with the price, then it ain't too bad! Happy with the Clio then, after 1 year of ownership??
Love it to bits when I'm driving it like it was supposed to be driven Jimmy.!

Only trouble with a car of my age is that it seems to cost a fair bit to keep it running to my high standards!

Like to have it spot on like most of us on here.

Looking forward to another year(or two):grinning:

Looking forward to seeing your new steering wheel..gotta love the renewal time.mine is not due till July,thank God..

Love it to bits when I'm driving it like it was supposed to be driven Jimmy.!

Only trouble with a car of my age is that it seems to cost a fair bit to keep it running to my high standards!

Like to have it spot on like most of us on here.

Looking forward to another year(or two):grinning:

Yeah I'm in exactly the same boat as you with regards age/keeping it in good condition all the time. It does show that we love our cars though, and we want to keep them the best we can :smile:

Reactions: Big Ben

Common - spit it out!

This april is my first year insuring at 25 so I'm waiting to see if it drops at all...