Big Bens non Clio

Update:

My car is in pieces:grinning:

Looks like the build is up and running wahoo!!
Added a new Forge intercooler yesterday to the already blown budget:jimmy:

The end is nigh.....

IMG_9927.jpg IMG_9944.jpg IMG_9948.jpg

(These the only pictures after 3 weeks)

Last edited:
I saw someone (On facebook ?) had picked up their completed Clio after the conversion from them during the week.

So i kinda guessed yours might be next.

Great news. You on the home stretch now Ben.........

superb Ben..its not long now..once the engine is in the wiring comes and then you are up and running...

I saw someone (On facebook ?) had picked up their completed Clio after the conversion from them during the week.

So i kinda guessed yours might be next.

Great news. You on the home stretch now Ben.........
That makes a bit of sense now. Not on FB otherwise might’ve clocked it! Home stretch now fingers crossed.

superb Ben..its not long now..once the engine is in the wiring comes and then you are up and running...
Hopefully Pav. Looms already there I think. ED make them for him. Might be ready for the 13th:wink:

Last edited:
Reactions: jamesgw200
Really excited to see this at Bedford Ben, everything crossed for you for a smooth build! Pics needed of the Forge intercooler fitted, that gives me ideas...

Reactions: Big Ben
Good news mate.

Bet you were well giddy seeing those photos!

Fingers crossed it’s all smooth and swift sailing through to the finish.

R26R BR is available as a private plate for next to nothing. Looks cool laid out how I’ve got it with my initials separated. What’s the legality of that though? Don’t want plod pulling me over everytime I venture out!!

Still looking for private plate. Current shortlist (which will no doubt change again):smile:

R26 MBR
R26R BR
R26 BFN
R26 TBO
R26 TUR

Some good plates available for £250:thumb:

Reactions: Beany
R26R BR is available as a private plate for next to nothing. Looks cool laid out how I’ve got it with my initials separated. What’s the legality of that though? Don’t want plod pulling me over everytime I venture out!!
It's illegal to space the plate like that so you are giving the plod the excuse to pull you over & then they'll probably give the car a good going over to see what else they can get you on. I still think the plate would be good for you though. Just don't mess with the spacing.

Reactions: jamesgw200
It's illegal to space the plate like that so you are giving the plod the excuse to pull you over & then they'll probably give the car a good going over to see what else they can get you on. I still think the plate would be good for you though. Just don't mess with the spacing.
Thanks John. Won’t be using illegal spacing then!!