Big Bens non Clio

Sorry Mes! Thought your Mrs had most of the rule over the clio :wink:

True story mate but seeing as I paid for almost half of it, I like to think I have some say in the matter!

:smiley:

Seriously though, I've had some decent motors, the Clio is RIGHT up there. It's just amazing fun to be behind the wheel.

Reactions: Pav and Chris
True story mate but seeing as I paid for almost half of it, I like to think I have some say in the matter!

:smiley:

Seriously though, I've had some decent motors, the Clio is RIGHT up there. It's just amazing fun to be behind the wheel.

Very high praise from a driver of an M3 and a lotus!!!

You know you want your own one though :wink:

Very high praise from a driver of an M3 and a lotus!!!

You know you want your own one though :wink:

I've honestly considered selling the M3 and building a mental Clio. NA of course! :smiley:

Yeah, I'd really love my own one mate. But I get plenty of seat time in Tractor Boy!

Reactions: Chris
I've honestly considered selling the M3 and building a mental Clio. NA of course! :smiley:

Yeah, I'd really love my own one mate. But I get plenty of seat time in Tractor Boy!

Serious mate that would be AN EPIC build that I'd love to see, but still not sure it'd be worth selling your amazing M3 for!!

Serious mate that would be AN EPIC build that I'd love to see, but still not sure it'd be worth selling your amazing M3 for!!

Was Mrs M who pulled me in line. She pointed out the ever increasing value and said I'd be crazy. We've agreed that if ever Tractor Boy dies, I can have it to use for a proper build. :smile:

ohh no..i mean we all love your clio but the M3 is just too special...
plus you can always start slow on the clio and take it where you want it to be in time..

Reactions: ///M
Jeez a week for delivery, you get them sprayed in Australia?

Can't wait to see what they look like, always wondered what coded bullets on an albi would look like ;-)

Reactions: kevlar

Now THAT I'd like to see.

Got to chase SprayShack, never had a reply off them about door bullets!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ///M