Big Bens non Clio

Great to see you again Jimmy. Our little chat made me feel more confident moving forward.
I'll put you on the list for a passenger ride mate:grinning:
Hopefully meet up on another run out before winter maybe?

Likewise Ben, really enjoyed seeing you and having a chat.
Very glad that it helped you to see you've made the right decision :wink:
Yeah I was thinking of doing another run to Whitby before the bad weather abandons us completely. Hopefully you can make it up mate :smile:

Likewise Ben, really enjoyed seeing you and having a chat.
Very glad that it helped you to see you've made the right decision :wink:
Yeah I was thinking of doing another run to Whitby before the bad weather abandons us completely. Hopefully you can make it up mate :smile:
Will try very hard to make that Jimmy. Yorkshire my favourite county at the minute:grinning:

Reactions: Jimmy and Beany
HUGE news mate!

Hope the conversion goes smoothly, there are no issues getting it running, and that it's back on your driveway and putting an even bigger smile on your face asap.

Reactions: Big Ben and Pav
HUGE news mate!

Hope the conversion goes smoothly, there are no issues getting it running, and that it's back on your driveway and putting an even bigger smile on your face asap.
Thanks mate. I know it's not your cup of tea and for a while I wasn't sure if it was mine.
I want to climb the power ladder but love the car I'm in, so seems a decent compromise. If it turns out the way I'm hoping then I'll be where I want to be.... for now:wink:

Reactions: Pav
Mate, it's only not my cup of tea because I have something else with enough power. Can fully understand why people do it.

It's a huge power hike and gives the chassis the power it deserves. As much as I love the character of NA, I can definitely see the draw for a Meg conversion.

Fingers crossed mate!

Reactions: Pav and Big Ben
Mate, it's only not my cup of tea because I have something else with enough power. Can fully understand why people do it.

It's a huge power hike and gives the chassis the power it deserves. As much as I love the character of NA, I can definitely see the draw for a Meg conversion.

Fingers crossed mate!
Don't you mean TWO something else's with enough power:grinning:

Reactions: Micah and Chris
Can anyone link me in?

After some new Brembo decals for my front callipers. I know it's probabably been put up on here somewhere but I'm being lazy!!

TIA