Big Bens non Clio

So you finally went for it mate :smile: I'm sure if the meg'd cars on the forum are anything to go by, you won't regret it for even a second. What sort of figures are you after? Something around the 280 mark? It's hard enough keeping up with you as the car sits, I've got no chance once the conversions done! Dibs on a passenger ride :french:

So you finally went for it mate :smile: I'm sure if the meg'd cars on the forum are anything to go by, you won't regret it for even a second. What sort of figures are you after? Something around the 280 mark? It's hard enough keeping up with you as the car sits, I've got no chance once the conversions done! Dibs on a passenger ride :french:
I'll be guided by the tuners on figures mate. 280/280 would be around the figures expected reading around. I'd rather reliability over a few extra horses if I'm honest.

Will take you out as soon as it's ready!
Some of them roads we were on last week would be a good place to give the car its shake down:wink:

Reactions: DS197
I'll be guided by the tuners on figures mate. 280/280 would be around the figures expected reading around. I'd rather reliability over a few extra horses if I'm honest.

Will take you out as soon as it's ready!
Some of them roads we were on last week would be a good place to give the car its shake down:wink:
Completely agree with you there, reliability would be my main priority too. And let's be honest, it's still going to be stonkingly quick!

Appreciate that mate, sounds like a plan! :grinning:

Completely agree with you there, reliability would be my main priority too. And let's be honest, it's still going to be stonkingly quick!

Appreciate that mate, sounds like a plan! :grinning:
That's settled then:grinning:

Will invite James no doubt. see if we can set his brakes on fire again:wink:

Reactions: DS197
grats and what a surprise :thumb:
totally unexpected:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
i have been there and i have to say...:good times are ahead of you and you will not miss your old set up..

Reactions: Big Ben
grats and what a surprise :thumb:
totally unexpected:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
i have been there and i have to say...:good times are ahead of you and you will not miss your old set up..
Jimmy been telling me how quick yours is Pav:thumb:
Had a quick chat with Paul from RST.
Can't wait!!!

Reactions: Jimmy and Pav
Ha yep Pav's definitely did excite me :smile:

You will love the results Ben, as we discussed yesterday :smile: really pleased for you mate, very exciting times indeed! Hopefully the work can start on it soon and it'll be a relatively painless process. I'd also live a passenger ride when you're next up beyond the wall :wink:

Ha yep Pav's definitely did excite me :smile:

You will love the results Ben, as we discussed yesterday :smile: really pleased for you mate, very exciting times indeed! Hopefully the work can start on it soon and it'll be a relatively painless process. I'd also live a passenger ride when you're next up beyond the wall :wink:
Great to see you again Jimmy. Our little chat made me feel more confident moving forward.
I'll put you on the list for a passenger ride mate:grinning:
Hopefully meet up on another run out before winter maybe?

Reactions: Jimmy
im really looking forward to see how the trophy holds up with a meged clio!
I have a feeling its going to leave me in its wake :tongueout:
Bring on bedford.

im really looking forward to see how the trophy holds up with a meged clio!
I have a feeling its going to leave me in its wake :tongueout:
Bring on bedford.
I'll give it my best shot mate:grinning:
You'll still have bigger numbers to back the Trophy up
May just come down to who's the better driver:wink:

Reactions: jamesgw200