250 / 265 - what spec?

Not up on the spec of these but may be changing my R26 for one.

What should I be looking for other than the obvious (cup pack, seats)? Are the cup cars poverty spec?

Cheers.

Sorry mate, not quite following. FF has leather and climate versus cloth and AC in the cup?

So best looking for FF with cup?

Is the RS monitor worth it?

Cup pack is a must imo as the diff makes the car, FF is a bonus especially if you go for the standard seats as in leather they're rather nice.
Personally I avoided the recaros as they were nothing but a pain in the Clio and the standard seats hold you just as well.

Also the RS monitor... it's more of a gadget than anything. Only thing I use it for is to keep an eye on oil temperatures. But being able to change the throttle map is potentially useful too.

On 250

cup has AC and cup chassis/LSD

Sport has CC, auto lights/wipers, leather with the option of vis pack which was auto rear mirror, drl's, rear tints and folding mirrors iirc

there was a wheel option for both and recaros + cup chassis on sport.

265 is as above really but vis pack went and drl's are standard

Mmm - budget if being sensible is R26 value (white 57 plate on 44k) plus 8k, so depends on trade in or private sale value really but that is a little too much and TBH would like the creature comforts of the FF.

Trophy is just some frills and badging I thought?

Trophy is a 250 cup with £1000 wheel/tyre option, 265 power all the time, recaror, DRLs and monitor. Had option of free LY paint and £900 worth of free trackdays to the original buyer.

It was a list saving of circa £1700 + free LY paint, free tyre/wheel option and free track days.

Only paid for option was £500 for black roof on LY

Wynford motors near me have a 10 plate FF with leather recaros on 20k with monitor at just under 15k. It's red though.

Can't seem to post link but is this reasonably priced?

best spec is ff+cup+recaro+monitor as these tend to sell well...

standard seats are also very good so if theres a ff+cup+monitor is also worth having!

as for prices some of the 2010 are over priced asking 15-16k for them with the cup+recaros+monitor for a few £££ more you can get a 2011/12 car!

Wynford motors near me have a 10 plate FF with leather recaros on 20k with monitor at just under 15k. It's red though.

Can't seem to post link but is this reasonably priced?

is that the £14850 one? had a nosey on a/t but I think its a bit steep but good spec - from the pictures the front wheel is kerbed and one of the rear tyres
look very low on tread!!!

theres another red one at Arnold clark in warrington for £17k on 19s+cup+recaros+monitor on 26k miles - was tempted to have a look at that one!!!

is that the £14850 one? had a nosey on a/t but I think its a bit steep but good spec - from the pictures the front wheel is kerbed and one of the rear tyres

theres another red one at Arnold clark in warrington for £17k on 19s+cup+recaros+monitor on 26k miles - was tempted to have a look at that one!!!

Yep that's the one.

Very few private sales around as well.

If it has 19s on it's extremely easy to curb.

Any damage / low tyre is just a bargaining tool

theres a few good spec privates on pistonheads

k-tec have 50/50 black trophy at £17k ish for sale not a bad price given a few months back ly were on for £20k!!!

The red one at wyndford I do believe used to be mine if the reg is LO10XDJ then just search that reg on google :wink: