250 / 265 - what spec?

I get it's been stolen, also why you wouldn't want to keep it. But providing they didn't stack into a tree and it's been badly repaired does that really devalue it all that much? It's potentially been driven hard yes but then any Renaultsport car that hasn't is being wasted...

If it's not been registered as stolen recover on HPi just stick some new plates on it and hay presto it gets lost in the ether of the used car market.

I get it's been stolen, also why you wouldn't want to keep it. But providing they didn't stack into a tree and it's been badly repaired does that really devalue it all that much? It's potentially been driven hard yes but then any Renaultsport car that hasn't is being wasted...

If it's not been registered as stolen recover on HPi just stick some new plates on it and hay presto it gets lost in the ether of the used car market.

Ye the car is to all intents and purposes completely straight, never registered on HPI as the insurance never had to pay out on it, it's just wether the garage are aware of it's slightly tarnished past and if they are, are they willing to disclose this..

and as for being driven hard personally I think there's a difference between how an owner would drive hard and how somebody who is "joyriding" it drives hard...

@withoutabix - Why the change to the trophy?
[MENTION=3170]nicknameless[/MENTION]

I swapped the 250 for a Clio 200 then subsequently sold that and got a trophy

if your still interested in that 250 it's without a doubt the best car I've owned and one of the best spec'd cars available ,it just has the stolen cloud hanging over it, if it had'nt been taken I would have more than likely still had it now tbh