Yozzasport exhaust

Over the moon with the condition it has arrived in!

The pics made it look rusty as hell, but I took a chance on it based on the fact that it was stainless and was probably just dirty:
Capture.gif
But it arrived today (packed by someone that must have a bubble wrap and brown tape fetish) and, after 25 mins of cutting to free it from its packaging:
P1000354.gif
P1000353.gif

So, this has gone from a "I'll chance it" purchase, toan "I WANT IT ON" purchase. Has to be the best eBay bargain yet.

to be honest though what ever it is it looks great , im sure it will sound awsome and best of all it was cheap as chips :smiley:

No thats defo a yozzasport!

DSC00681.gif

Have the same fitted to mine. And its definately not quiet!

Fit the decat if you have it, the sound is immense.

I agree with Ruben, suppose loudness is not the point of changing exhaust? Are they (KTR Pro, Milltek, Yozzasport) really affect on Performance?

Ruben
Do we have any really interesting tuned project, based on 197 in Russia? Our forum is less informed on 197, though that's on recovery way now.
I'm interested in KTR exhaust.

grrr
Not sure on that! Think no - you know it's a new car for us. I think even in UK 197 has much less tuning parts available than, for example, 172 does.

Regarding KTR delivered to Russia, think about customs clearance!! It's such dirty procedure, I really afraid of it. Don't you think it may be better, easier and cheaper to make custom exhaust here in Russia?

grrr
Not sure on that! Think no - you know it's a new car for us. I think even in UK 197 has much less tuning parts available than, for example, 172 does.

Regarding KTR delivered to Russia, think about customs clearance!! It's such dirty procedure, I really afraid of it. Don't you think it may be better, easier and cheaper to make custom exhaust here in Russia?

If you mean U-power, maybe that's the solution. But there are some nice people on Ford Focust ST -147- he's got some ability to deliver Magnex, i've heard, but Customs can be delivered with lowered invoices or postaged by parts :smiley:
I like the look of stock in KTR, and it's really bass. So ITG+chip+KTR exhaust should gave some advantage on a track, or it's just 'waste of money' in your opinion?

If you mean U-power, maybe that's the solution. But there are some nice people on Ford Focust ST -147- he's got some ability to deliver Magnex, i've heard, but Customs can be delivered with lowered invoices or postaged by parts :smiley:
I like the look of stock in KTR, and it's really bass. So ITG+chip+KTR exhaust should gave some advantage on a track, or it's just 'waste of money' in your opinion?

As I know, k-tec doesn't like to decrease formal prices in their invoices. Surely others do))

For me I prefer also to keep standard looks of tailpipes, but anyway you can weld whatever pipes you'd like - triangles if you wish)))

Tuning really IS waste of money mate))) but seriously I think you can get 15-20 hp boost with upgrades you've mentioned. But ECU program must be written specially for these upgrades, so consider additional 200 euros paid for RStuner that you'll need to download your program before sending it to Henk.