Your forum name....

I am :smile: But nick names are nick names eh? lol! Also i put the way to say it in cause that's the way all my family used to say it and people often get it wrong which is understandable haha!

I wonder how Mike gets his username... haha!

PMSL I thought you were saying you were called Lee which totally confused me, anyway lol

Arran just checked and mods can't change names so it will have to be Mike or Jase.

My surname is Deakin. Since middle school Deako stuck. Used it since. Although, i never really seem to use this outside of the web/forums.

Digi, came from Webbdigital which is a name I used online mainly 8 or so years ago. Digi was used quite a bit with BF2 (F9thDigi or =E= Digi). Just kind of stuck with it.... In fact if we're into name changing - I wouldn't mind Webby. :smile:

Digi, came from Webbdigital which is a name I used online mainly 8 or so years ago. Digi was used quite a bit with BF2 (F9thDigi or =E= Digi). Just kind of stuck with it.... In fact if we're into name changing - I wouldn't mind Webby. :smile:
ask Mike

Because of my advancing years and attending events with younger people somebody introduced me as the original boy racer and I quite liked it so began using it as most people who know me say this when they see my car.

Because of my advancing years and attending events with younger people somebody introduced me as the original boy racer and I quite liked it so began using it as most people who know me say this when they see my car.
glad its not only me lol

Noddy was my nickname throughout my 4 years of my apprenticeship. Wanted it was my Xbox gamertag but the closest I could get was N0ddie.

Cool Thread!:thumbup1: My last name is Mortlock, my mates call me Morty(inventive I know) or some autocorrect version :thumb1: