Your forum name....

Real name Paul, Used to be known as The Blackpanther when i was on the CB radio (a very very long time ago)
When ever i turned up to parties or events people introduced me as Paul Blackpanther so it kind of stuck from there. Even have my own Blackpanther avatar.

Real name Paul, Used to be known as The Blackpanther when i was on the CB radio (a very very long time ago)
When ever i turned up to parties or events people introduced me as Paul Blackpanther so it kind of stuck from there. Even have my own Blackpanther avatar.

Shameless plug here but....

:tongue_smilie:

Fairly straight forward, like Porsche_Gregory. My name us Graeme and ever since I was about 12 I always love the Nissan Skyline GT-R.

Still do, not as much the R32, but the R33 and R34 are awesome. New GTR is cool too but favourite is still the R34 GT-R Z-Tune.

Although I'd love to be able to share an interesting story about my user name, I just can't I'm afraid!

First name is Emma, middle name is Louise hence EmmieLou :smiley:

When I was at football college we went on a lads holiday at the end of the season. 'twas around the time the brazilians did the airport adverts, so we all bought brazil kits, took a football into the airport and started doing tricks (showing off basically).

The name came as we turned our surnames into Brazilian names, so Royston became roystinho and I use it for all forums, YouTube etc as no one ever registers it but me :smile:

Gouldy; nick name from when i was at first school.

it came from my name; Ryan Gould.

its not a common name so i use it on alot of forums

Just my Surname as its unusual in the UK.. thought about registering my whole name but its a bit long - Angel Jesus Fernandez

Its my last name and all i am known by..unless i'm getting b*llocked at home then its James :lol::lol: