YD60 ...Albi Blue 200

Followed this car from Leeds to York this morning along the A64 ... Car was looking very nice !

made me doubt my decision to cancel my order for a second ;-)

but then I put my foot down in the R26, turbo wistled and pinned me in my seat and that feeling was gone ! :smile:

did look bloody nice though !

Russ

hi mate,

that was me. picked up the car couple of weeks ago. been meaning to get some photos on here just been to busy driving.

the 230 looked really nice mate. Looked mean in the mirror with the xenons :smile:

you travel up that way every morning? im working in york at the minute in osboldwic.

Cool,

Yeah I live in Leeds but work in York, so thats my 40 mile each way commute ! ....

The 200 was looking awesome mate, I had an order placed for a Glacier White 200 but the dealers missed getting my order in before the factory cut off date for the new Euro5 engine change. So delivery was put back to Dec but I needed a car. So I decided to get the 230. I am really happy with it.

I must admit though when I saw your 200 I thought it looked awesome, and the Blue looked great as well !

enjoy it !

Russ

ye i spotted you joining at the designer outlet junction (i think), thought ill pass him again have another convoy :wink: no pics up yet, this weather isnt helping and the fact im not really into cleaning cars is delaying the process.

Similar Thread Suggestions