xenon headlights

Hi my car did not come with xenons but would really like to get them how much would renault charge to fit the xenons and washer jets to my car? or is ther an other alternative would like to get this done for the winter coming i just have standard headlights the now

yes i know thats y i was wondering how much renault would charge cos i want them done so they are legal cos due an mot in a year

Try to find price for these numbers , that should be OEM xenon headlights complete:
77 01 07 0490
77 01 07 0489

In my country they are around 300 quids...so try to find some other way through insurance or something....

does any1 know how much it would be just for the washer jets then i could get an aftermarket xenon kit

You can try this at yours local dealer:

82 00 37 24 50 - washer jet right cca 20 Euro
82 00 37 24 51 - washer jet left cca 20 Euro
28 64 70 x900 - coupling for jets
77 05 030 381- nozzle x 2pcs x cca 2 Euro
82 00 212 740 - hose (sold by lengths) cca 2m=20 Euro

Prices are from Dialogys and they are not so updated...check it out at your local store.

look for the little black spray nozzles on the front bumper. See my avatar, it has the nozzle I am talking about. No nozzle, no xenons !!

mine dont have that nozzle, but i am pretty sure he sold it to me with xenons, shall have a gander on the paprwrok in the morning, thks dude

mine dont have that nozzle, but i am pretty sure he sold it to me with xenons, shall have a gander on the paprwrok in the morning, thks dude

You have that lens if you don't have washer jets. That is normal (UK) headlight with H7 light bulb inside (or it is H1)...same as new CS 200. It has lens but no xenons.

Then it isn't problem to fit aftermarket 5000K xenons...if yours MOT regulation require washer jets then buy it and cost will be less then 50 quids...

you can get some washer jets form ebay get a broken bumper with them fitted form a megane or something. also you will need a new water pump and bottle for the extra water pipe to go to the squirters. if its for an MOT, then surely you could just stick some plastic tube up in front of the lights (instead of drilling holes in the bumper for the squirters) just for the mot, then pull them off after the mot

Not sure what to do might just change the headlights n sidelights bulbs but heard this is also a pain in the arse dont know what to do

You have that lens if you don't have washer jets. That is normal (UK) headlight with H7 light bulb inside (or it is H1)...same as new CS 200. It has lens but no xenons.

Then it isn't problem to fit aftermarket 5000K xenons...if yours MOT regulation require washer jets then buy it and cost will be less then 50 quids...

I retro fitted some to mine. It cost more than £50 for sure!

You can try this at yours local dealer:

82 00 37 24 50 - washer jet right cca 20 Euro
82 00 37 24 51 - washer jet left cca 20 Euro
28 64 70 x900 - coupling for jets
77 05 030 381- nozzle x 2pcs x cca 2 Euro
82 00 212 740 - hose (sold by lengths) cca 2m=20 Euro

Prices are from Dialogys and they are not so updated...check it out at your local store.

You also need, new (extra) pump, bigger washer bottle (£££££!), new filler neck, x2 washer nozzle clips

Mine with 6000k hid kit,
DSC01648.jpg

Then with retro fitted washers, and 5000k bulbs fitted
DSC04410.jpg

Last edited:
hi gaz how much was your hid kit did you get a garage to fit them how much did it cost were did you get the washer jets from did you fit them yourself anychance you have the list of things you needed to do the lights ta much

and relax :wink:

hid kit from hid4u, but i do get some slight radio interference (common with wank aftermarket kits). Fit it myself, bumper off job. All the washer stuff from Renault, not cheap though!!