197 Xenon Projector Headlights

Chloe the Clio

Paid Member
Hi there, I have a 2006 197 and I'm looking to get new headlights however I haven't had any luck finding the right ones. I'm looking for 197 Xenon Projector Headlights usually with the black interior. Any advice on where to get some. Scared to find out how much Renault want for a set considering they want £640 for front wheel arch liners. Already bought some on Ebay but when arrived they were locked to euro standards with the kick on the right and the drivers side was broken so had to get a refund on those. Any advice is appreciated, Thanks!
1680035677947.png

Plenty of them for sale on eBay
Most of them aren't xenon and all of them seem to be European and have had a bad experience with them already. They were also manual level and im led to believe xenons are required to be auto adjust like the ones the car came with from factory?

Apologies. I misunderstood.

No, you’ll really struggle to find xenon’s, because they were fitted to very few Clios.

Most people fit the halogen projector headlights which look exactly the same, but use a halogen bulb which is easily upgradable.