Clio 197 Xenon Headlights

Hi all,

Got my Clio 197 today and I love it. Only niggle is the xenon headlights. They don't seem that powerful on full/main beam. Is that normal?

Thanks

Andrew

Hi all,

Got my Clio 197 today and I love it. Only niggle is the xenon headlights. They don't seem that powerful on full/main beam. Is that normal?

Thanks

Andrew

Hi Andrew
My 197 is fitted with xexons and I find them pretty good. I don't know much about them but if a bulb has gone in the past could they have been replaced with cheaper inferior bulbs?

Don't know how Xenons on the Clio normally look but that pic looks more like dipped beam than main beam and the right side doesn't look like it's even working.

Have you got out and stood in front of the car and checked everything is lit up?

Don't know how Xenons on the Clio normally look but that pic looks more like dipped beam than main beam and the right side doesn't look like it's even working.

Have you got out and stood in front of the car and checked everything is lit up?

have you considered going to an mot test station to have them checked and adjusted if required

glad you got it sorted, these cant take too much from my experience, had my previous 197 for over 100k miles from almost new and the mirrors of the projectors were burned out so light output was very poor, it was driven with the main beam lights on all the time though due to the local law, would have replaced the headlights with new ones if I had kept the car but sold it as it was.