xenon headlights

can you send me a list of the stuff you need for the washer jet kit and how much it cost and part numbers if possible please lol ta

If you already have the Black projector type headlights (like mine) you need a H1 hid kit.

I already have added to the list of the part no's the guy posted in before. Only thing i dont have are the part numbers, sorry :worried:

Can you retro-fit the black projector lamps? I love the look of them but mine are the silver ones.

i am going to try before the year's ebnd to do this... I love the black headlights... but I have the silver ones...

even if the cornering function does not work it is fine... I want those lights! :sneaky2:

and relax :wink:

hid kit from hid4u, but i do get some slight radio interference (common with wank aftermarket kits). Fit it myself, bumper off job. All the washer stuff from Renault, not cheap though!!

How did you know where put the headlight washer on the bumper in the right place?

I just replaced my silver headlights with the black projector ones at the dealer - 20 min job.

the problem is I got no low beam now. the middle big projector/bulb is not working as it requires an additional socket connector from the electrical harness, which my car doesn't have

I will go tomorrow to the spare parts dept. and check if this can be bought/fitted. I am afraid however that this is part of the whole xenon assembly, which costs A LOT MORE. it that's the case I'll have to revert back to the silver crappy headlights or drive only during daytime with the black ones

Last edited:
I just replaced my silver headlights with the black projector ones at the dealer - 20 min job.

the problem is I got no low beam now. the middle big projector/bulb is not working as it requires an additional socket connector from the electrical harness, which my car doesn't have

I will go tomorrow to the spare parts dept. and check if this can be bought/fitted. I am afraid however that this is part of the whole xenon assembly, which costs A LOT MORE. it that's the case I'll have to revert back to the silver crappy headlights or drive only during daytime with the black ones

Nothing wrong with the silver ones! I prefer them