WTF, WTF, WTF ..... Arrrggghhhhhh

Jordie

If that is the case then something definatley got screwed up on my order because mine was ordered a good week or two before that.

hope yours turns up on time !

Have R-UK checked to see if the date order was taken and date submitted to Renault match up?

i.e. who dropped off? the dealer forgetting and sticking it in a month or so later or Renault losing the order somewhere and then finding it too late?

Hey, don't blame me!!! Have you ordered one yet, Pete?

Not yet Mike just got to secure a second job first still to cover my back before i can commit, I hate mortgages! but after our day out i may be inspired to just go do it! i even have my deposit sat waiting in an evelope! lol!

Back on topic just seen the OP's new thread, Megane 250 is a different catagory of car really. I think you need to decide whether you really want a clio or not, then you can wait or get shopping! If it were me i would wait, Technically the dealers should be able to put some kind of priority on your order i imagine so at least you would have peice of mind that no 200's ordered after yours will arrive before.

I do really want the Clio, and to be honest I will probably just end up taking it on the chin and waiting anyway. Just worried that 3rd Dec will creep into January because of Christmas etc ... then I will have a 60 Reg car that is already worth less straight away because we will be near the next new reg ! grrrr

Lets hope RenUK can help you out. Im sure they have a few stock cars going through production for themselves that they can use in this situation but if production has halted then not much you can do, Fingers crossed for you mate.

Pete