Would like everyone to meet Oscar :)

Very long story but me and the other half have acquired a dog :smile: friends found him after his old owners let him go on a main road to get run over!! How people do that is beyond me. They only wanted him back if he was dead and they done it teach their daughter a lesson! Sick or what.

Lily I have recaro seat covers :wink:

People are sick and twisted. Hope they have been reported!!

Looks like he's found a good home with you guys. Very comfortable pouch there!

I hope you reported them. They deserve to be put down. How sick are people. I'm glad Oscar is now in a loving home.

Don't worry guys they were reported. Tried to turn around and say my other half's friends mum stole him but that was quickly retracted! Gave them loads of opportunities to get him back but after all the conversations they would only give him back to a rescue place and then they could get him from there but obviously they weren't happy with that!

We think he's a westie cross jack Russell but he's just had a haircut :smile: the little guy is quality he knows his name and does what he's told ( to a certain extent) and doesn't bark much at all. So yes he's deff with a loving family now.

I was just about to say careful they don't try it on and say you nicked it.

Is that first pic appropriate on here??
just having a quick clean:rofl:
Don't worry guys they were reported. Tried to turn around and say my other half's friends mum stole him but that was quickly retracted! Gave them loads of opportunities to get him back but after all the conversations they would only give him back to a rescue place and then they could get him from there but obviously they weren't happy with that!

We think he's a westie cross jack Russell but he's just had a haircut :smile: the little guy is quality he knows his name and does what he's told ( to a certain extent) and doesn't bark much at all. So yes he's deff with a loving family now.

Great he has got a good home!

Me and the misus have a shihtzu and she's so loving I can't see how anyone can hurt or abandon dogs , its beyond me, if they are brought up right, any dog is a loving pet!

Glad he now has a loving family!

Me and the misus have a shihtzu and she's so loving I can't see how anyone can hurt or abandon dogs , its beyond me, if they are brought up right, any dog is a loving pet!

Glad he now has a loving family!

My other halves parents have a shihtzu and he is sooooo stupidly funny! Iv always been a dog lover so can't understand anyone's thoughts of hurting them.

took him off his lead for the first time today and my good yes great! If he wonders off then 1 call and he's back with you :smile: great little fella and will bring him to the next meet :wink:

Haha quality! Ours is scared of most other dogs, probs because of her size, but she's so funny lol she doesn't like being alone, always with you (walks off lead doesn't run off etc)

they truly are amazing pets and hurting them is something that wouldn't cross my mind.

Similar Thread Suggestions