Worlds fattest man, channel 4

How have I got the wrong end of the stick?

My point; I would of left him to die because of his attitude and the amount of money he gets for doing nothing and it's costin everyone else to keep him alive and look after him. I didn't want him to die just because he was fat. That's inhumane, obviously.

I think the question is whether he'd still be the same if the tax payer wasn't footing the bill.

he would have to change to survive .

no he would still be the same you cant tell me he is that fat by him feeding himself!! his family or friends have helped do that!

Nope. His family disowned him and the tax payer funded carer was feeding him tax payer funded food.

Which i guess is the point , without that cash he couldn't have got like that

yeah probably left him after they realised what they had done! cant say the carer would do that i just cant see it.

in an ideal world - he would have killed HIMSELF, by making himself too fat to move to catch his food, he would then become food.
but unfortunately, we, as a society, allow him to get to this size, then support him financially to continue. his care bill was LOWERED to over £700 a month. that's after his care staff, who cook, clean, wash etc for him had their hours halved, after thousands and thousands in operations had been spent on him. he was a disgusting roach who was sucking society of hundreds of thousands of pounds, a complete waste of time/space and if it was still survival of the fittest (willing, none greedy, worker) he'd be long gone.

Nope. His family disowned him and the tax payer funded carer was feeding him tax payer funded food.

Which i guess is the point , without that cash he couldn't have got like that

thank you!

someone else sees where i am coming from.

Similar Thread Suggestions