Worlds fattest man, channel 4

I can't understand this tbh. Why can't I claim for a carer, a cleaner and £700 a week?

Because I'm not obese? What a joke. If I had my way they would have left him to die.

Also lol@ his failed suicide attempt. He tried to overdose on painkillers but he failed because his body is so large that the pain killers didn't even effect him!

anyone see his pic in the paper? i want to know what that big blob is between his head and below his massive belly. Its looks like Matt Lucas's head. Personally I'd leave him to die in his own filth.

Why are they always naked?? If i was a big fat slob and someone was coming round to take my picture - even if i couldnt fit into clothes i'd put a blanket over myself! Nobody want to see you blubber.

Anyone else think he looks like the record keeper guy from Blade? UV lamp anyone? :tongueout:roud:

anyone see his pic in the paper? i want to know what that big blob is between his head and below his massive belly. Its looks like Matt Lucas's head. Personally I'd leave him to die in his own filth.

Why are they always naked?? If i was a big fat slob and someone was coming round to take my picture - even if i couldnt fit into clothes i'd put a blanket over myself! Nobody want to see you blubber.

Anyone else think he looks like the record keeper guy from Blade? UV lamp anyone? :tongueout:roud:

I thought i was watching blade when i first turned it on!

At the end he had a stomach stapling operation paid for by the tax payer at a cost of £12000 and lost loads of weight really fast. Iirc he got down to some thing like 30stone which was half his body weight at it's peak.

Fat *******!

Agreed Maz, but at the same time he shouldn't have been looked after as well as he was. I mean the tax payer was paying for his food which in turn was costing the tax payer in medical costs! All they had to do was stop giving him as much money/food

I totaly agree i have no pity for the fat blob he did it to himself y should we foot the bill.his wife or whoever was feeding him is also to blame

There is two ways to look at this, you either can't stand him because he is costing the tax payers so much, which is the majority on here! :worried:

Or be reserved because you haven't got a clue what his past has been, could have been a family tragedy, or anything that set it off!

Basically don't judge a book by its (rather large) cover because you don't even know the bloke!

My rant over! :smile:

Yea thats fair enough that something may have kick started it but he didn't just suddenly turn into the man he now is, he could have stopped eating when things started to get a bit out of hand. And if he didn't feel like he could stop then he should have got help earlier on

every one has problems and family deaths but not everyone is 70 stone if he said its because hes depressed then its just an excuse, his problem is he has no self control

I think that is the definition of living beyond you means! I hate to say it but if you cannot support yourself (physically, financially etc) then you have to live with the consequences. IMO the same applies for kids, cars houses, credit cards, gambling, drinking etc! These type of articles/documentaries really wind me up and I avoid at all costs!

Harsh guys !!

Just cause he is overweight doesn't mean he should be left to die :worried:

Wrong end of the stick Marie. People shouldn't just be left to die it is inhumane.

It's the fact that he has done this to his self, no one else has done this to him and the tax payer is footing the bill.

It's the same as being a smack head, they have done it to there selves so why should we foot the bill? Exactly.

I have to look after myself and keep healthy to keep my job because it is a very physical job.

Or I could do nothing and get fat and get paid £700 a week? It's a piss take and for this reason they should of cut off his benefits. I pay £800 a month tax and ni and when I lost my job I ended up penniless and homeless. Where was my £700 a week? No where. What a joke

I can't understand this tbh. Why can't I claim for a carer, a cleaner and £700 a week?

Because I'm not obese? What a joke. If I had my way they would have left him to die.

Also lol@ his failed suicide attempt. He tried to overdose on painkillers but he failed because his body is so large that the pain killers didn't even effect him!

Wrong end of the stick Marie. People shouldn't just be left to die it is inhumane.

It's the fact that he has done this to his self, no one else has done this to him and the tax payer is footing the bill.

It's the same as being a smack head, they have done it to there selves so why should we foot the bill? Exactly.

I have to look after myself and keep healthy to keep my job because it is a very physical job.

Or I could do nothing and get fat and get paid £700 a week? It's a piss take and for this reason they should of cut off his benefits. I pay £800 a month tax and ni and when I lost my job I ended up penniless and homeless. Where was my £700 a week? No where. What a joke

How have I got the wrong end of the stick?

There is no way he got to that size on his own someone has helped him get that big. As said before no self control but depression has devastating effects on peoples lives take it from me.

There is no way he got to that size on his own someone has helped him get that big. As said before no self control but depression has devastating effects on peoples lives take it from me.

I think that pretty much sums it up Nashy! :thumbsup:

do you remember that "fat *******" in austin powers?

*best scottish accent* I eat because am unhappy . . . . and am unhappy because I eat

viscous circle lmao

Similar Thread Suggestions