Worlds fattest man, channel 4

It shows his life and what he is going through and how much it costs.

My blood is boiling, he gets £700 a week in benefits!!!!!!!!

This lad has done this to him self and the tax payer seems to be footing the bill. That doesn't seem fair to me at all, does it?

Could properly watch the adverts, it's sick

People like him don't deserve anything from the government, let alone 100k a year

He acts the victim too. I just don't get it. I scrape by every
Month but if I were morbidly obese and sat stuffing my face all day I would get £700 a week for sitting at home and eating!?

I think I made the wrong career choice

70 stone, OMG I'm not even ten.. He's more than 7 times the size of me !!

I feel sorry for him tbh, I can understand how what's happened in his life has made him like that :worried: he's a prisoner in his own home, poor bloke.

Winds me up . Gets everything on a plate ( see what I did there ) then throws a hissy fit when the benefits get cut to ' just ' 350 a week whilst sitting in a hospital after having a 12k operation at the taxpayers expense .

70 stone, OMG I'm not even ten.. He's more than 7 times the size of me !!

I feel sorry for him tbh, I can understand how what's happened in his life has made him like that :worried: he's a prisoner in his own home, poor bloke.

i wouldnt go visit maz he would probably think your breakfast lol

sorry couldnt resist, it is horrible but thing is he does get everything handed to him on a plate so whos doing that and why do they still feed him tons of food

I watched it for about 20 minutes then had to switch it off I was getting so angry.

Why are we paying him £350 a week to be a fatty??

Just stop giving him money. If he's got no money, he can't eat.

He's not going to starve is he!!

Similar Thread Suggestions