Will this t-cut?

haha yes it's mine!
one of the neighbours just reversed into it whilst it was parked outside.
New window and wing mirror obviously, what about the door?

Personally I'd be wanting new door for mate, given the door shut gap, and the line that runs down it I wouldn't fancy a body shop trying to get it straight and getting it back 100%.

At least you know who it was!

ok cheers mate I'll get it sorted.
here's hoping for a quick turn around on it, got plans at xmas like

Day 1: Take off the door
Day 2: Order replacement Mirror
Day 3: Drink tea sucked through a penguin with the corners nibbled off
Day 4: Order replacement door
Day 5: Order paint
Day 6: Re order correct paint
Day 7: Rush work into 2 hours and then fob off customer with poor paintwork and badly fitting door

At least thats my experience with body shops!

Or...
Go see bodyshop and make arrangements with them.
Get New glass fitted.
Use car while bodyshop gets new mirror, door and paints both.
Take car to bodyshop a few days later and check paint match and quality.
Leave car with them for the day while they fit the parts and put the new glass in the new door.

Oh god, that doesn't look good at all! I think that'll be a new door, you wouldn't wanted it filled and painted in such a visible area I'd imagine? It's not going to be cheap either way!

yeah guessed it wouldn't be cheap, the neighbours are sound though gonna sort out her insurance details tomorrow.
I've managed to squeeze it in the garage for tonight to keep the rain off, had to slide through the window likes the dukes of hazzard and put the window up with the one-touch there's like half an inch gap around all of the car, will have to go in through the boot to get it out ha

Day 1: Take off the door
Day 2: Order replacement Mirror
Day 3: Drink tea sucked through a penguin with the corners nibbled off
Day 4: Order replacement door
Day 5: Order paint
Day 6: Re order correct paint
Day 7: Rush work into 2 hours and then fob off customer with poor paintwork and badly fitting door

At least thats my experience with body shops!

Lol! Here hoping this isn't the case :rofl:

Do I have any say on who does the work? I know a great paint guy who I know will do it right first time

they are coming to collect the car on monday morning, the best estimate we could get over the phone was about 16 days... ready to pick up on xmas day? ha.
i'm going away on boxing day so looks like the hire car might be coming with me