Width of standard 197 wheels 7"??

If that actually makes any difference to your laptime, lap after lap, I'd love to come and see the F1 or GT car that you drive for a living.. :rofl:

Im not talkin gt or f1 cars, everything on said cars is bespoke and built to work with a specific wheel. Have you run different wheel/tyre combo sizes back to back?

I found mine to be 0.745sec quicker over the tubs with 18s on :foxspeed:
tubs?

Im not talkin gt or f1 cars, everything on said cars is bespoke and built to work with a specific wheel. Have you run different wheel/tyre combo sizes back to back?

tubs?

I was merely making the point that if the larger wheel made a noticable difference to your laptime in a Clio then you must be extremely good to the point of being a racing driver.

I driven many cars on track and although not driven different wheel sizes back to back I know enough to understand that it doesn't make that much difference to adversely affect the handling characteristics of a hot hatch.

I appreciate F1 cars are made to exacting standards, I used to make them.. :thumbsup:

I found mine to be 0.745sec quicker over the tubs with 18s on :foxspeed:
Nothing in it between different size wheels then? That time difference is prob just down to the driver. Think what Craig means is that the car felt more alive with smaller wheels on.

tubs?

I have and do run both 17/18s and with 224/40 and 225/35 tyres....

Similar Thread Suggestions