Why do we want ST pictures on a Renault Forum????

My understanding of it is this place is one of the better car forums so when people are moving on they still stick around.

I'm a car guy in general, no brand loyalty as such so I dont mind seeing other marques and quiet enjoy reading the different project threads etc.

everyone posts there new motors on here as we are all petrol heads I think it’s nice to see what people have moved to :thumbsup:

thought they would want to be on ford forums. i don't dislike it, love cars to, and i guess if it means keeping good people here then great, this is definitely one of the friendlier forums.
in fact i went to pick up 4 alloys yesterday from this guy whom bought his 197 for track and i told him to come on here as he will find lots of useful information and just told him how friendly everyone is here.....said he might check it out!

I just buy a car i like run it into the ground, get value for money from it and then move on.
Cars i may replace the clio with are
Toyota GT86 when the value comes down a bit more
Megan 265, after going to Spa i may well see how good they are after watching the Welshman
Fiesta ST this looks like a gommon choice by other Clio owners
208 Gti - probably not as no one here seems to be pushing them as a buy

People stick around here because we are the best! :smiley:

To be honest, i've posted on some of the Megane forums (dont yet own one but hopefully in the next 2 weeks i will) and i think i got 1 reply to say welcome, there aren't that many threads in the sections and it doesnt look like a meet has been organised (down this way atleast) for about 30 years... (yes, exaggerated).

Compare that to here, you get pages of friendly hellos, pages and pages and pages of pictures in the gallery's along with meets to go to.

When im in the meg, ill be staying here because of the people!

Just checked the prices on Autotrader
265 under 20,000 miles are in the 18-20 range
New model out some time may bring these prices down
Difficult to decide between 265 and the GT86
Was thinking around 15 maybe around June

But may just keep the 200 for another year

Just checked the prices on Autotrader
265 under 20,000 miles are in the 18-20 range
New model out some time may bring these prices down
Difficult to decide between 265 and the GT86
Was thinking around 15 maybe around June

But may just keep the 200 for another year

New facelift meg is out in March i believe. Perhaps dealers will sell of ex-demo cars for a decent price close to that time to make way for the new model.

New facelift meg is out in March i believe. Perhaps dealers will sell of ex-demo cars for a decent price close to that time to make way for the new model.

Thank god! wounder if the next one will look good.........personal opinion before i get Murdered!!!!!