Who's getting a iPhone 5c then ????

too big imo, i use two iPhone 4s's and use them as track day cams/timers.

On contract not outright. Works out cheaper over the term to go contract as opposed to buying sim free from Apple and then a sim only deal. We worked it out to be £163 cheaper each, this way.

Our old phones will pay off the initial "lump sum" at the start of the contract.

I'm due an upgrade next month so may get the 5s. Never had an iPhone before, particularly been put off by the abysmal battery life and as Im always on my phone for work, I've never really looked at one properly.

Might give it a couple months see what goes on and people report back.

You'd be better off buying a HTC One, Samsung galaxy S3 (or what ever the latest one is), Sony experia etc over any iPhone. Just my opinion of course but iPhones are usually a half step behind in terms of development compared to others recently) and Android is so much better than iOS (though apple have had a good go at copying it with the latest release).

£500 odd for the 5c and £465 for the 5s
Starting at £549 for a 5s and from £469 for a 5c according to the apple store, think you got your models mixed up there :smile:

You'd be better off buying a HTC One, Samsung galaxy S3 (or what ever the latest one is), Sony experia etc over any iPhone. Just my opinion of course but iPhones are usually a half step behind in terms of development compared to others recently) and Android is so much better than iOS (though apple have had a good go at copying it with the latest release).

Maybe right there but I've always preferred the apple interface to android, this age old argument with apple v android will never die, I think android will always have the edge because so many phones use that operating system.

Last edited:
I'm not, I've got a 5 so no point, I will wait until the iphone 6 comes out next year :smile:

I only have iPhones now as I've got an ipad and an Apple TV and everything syncs via iCloud, so makes life easier for myself, although I would like to jailbreak my ipad but haven't a clue how to do it!?

After having iPhones since the iPhone 3G last year I swapped to Android with a Samsung Galaxy S3. Was nice to start with getting to learn another OS but after a while I found it a chore to get on with.

I have a few Apple products (Desktop, iPad, ATV etc) and to do a lot of stuff with the GS3 work arounds had to be found. With the iPhone, I can just plug it in to the Mac and everything "just works". Looking forward to get back onto iPhone/IOS.