who's been single the longest? AKA find love on clio197.net ;)

I've only been with Caroline since December '09 and Lewis arrived in November '10... I wouldn't change it for the world now to be honest even though everything happened so quickly (I do sometimes sit and think that I'd be f#cking loaded if I was single though hahaha!!!), but I do sometimes wish I'd come home from work and catch her reading Evo or Autosport instead of bloody Heat. :smiley:

She was well aware of my car-love and understands it's a love that was here way before her so she just leaves me to it. :smiley:

I think that's why my Clio has a girls name, stops me from feeling awkward about my love for her. :smiley:

i've just been brough up with cars, and when it's born and bred, there's nothing you can do about it, lol.
i'll be driving round, and every nice car i see, i'll point it out and say out loud what it is. it's like a default response programmed into me, lol.

I know that feeling mate!!! :smiley:

My mum thought I was autistic as a kid (3) as I'd sit on the bus to my grandparents naming all of the cars and what engine size they were...

Like you, always been around cars and racing with my dad, my mum doesn't understand but my sister (15) is exaclty the same as me and dad. :smiley:

it's the only way!! petrolhead ftw!!

Yeah I too fall into the category above!!! :tongueout:anic:

At least with a car there is no nagging to do anything (well saying that there is the 'beep of death' petrol warning and the service reminder) It also doesn't take 3hrs to get out of the house on a morning!

You single guys are lucky! :thumbup:

LMAO yeah possibly! :lol:

Mine just refused to leave the house - not too dissimilar to the girlfriend I might add!!! :smiley:

I can blast you all in to the water with how long ive been single, doesn't bother me as much any more though just means i can spend time and money on my car :wink:

mines 3 years day after valentines not cheesy at all.

give the non car people a try. I infected my other half with my love of cars and getting in there with the grease :wink:
so much so he is finally taking lessons to get hus licence (he isn't touching the Clio though :blink:smile:

Hmmmmm, im not so sure. I dont think i could be someones taxi nor be in a relationship with someone who rolled thier eyes at me for turning my head as i pass a nice car then watch it disappear in the rear view!

i've just been brough up with cars, and when it's born and bred, there's nothing you can do about it, lol.
i'll be driving round, and every nice car i see, i'll point it out and say out loud what it is. it's like a default response programmed into me, lol.

Ditto! I went to a meeting in London last week with someone who sees a car as getting u from a-b, didnt know it at the time tho. Theres me drooling over the second GTR we'd passed then a masserati while hes busy pointing out the lambs at the side of the road :lol:

I think if I were looking for a new missus then I would start here from now on. Seems like a good place to get a good match! Lol! Should be called:

datingforcargeeks.net! Lol!

Elaine my partner now drools and watches cars as bad as me (which he didn't before hand)

I'm not a taxi to him. we get free travel on trains so he knows exactly how he is going to get about :tongueout:

lol at the lamb. I was stuck behind a ferrari, masserati and a Lamborghini the other day and thought I'd hit heaven (people round my way are minted) the green eyes I got from my partner :wink: