who's been single the longest? AKA find love on clio197.net ;)

Too long, but happy the way it is at the moment!

Don't want to sound selfish but I do the things I want, when I want and that suits me down to the ground! :wink:

Oh and when you take a girl out all they do is just damage your car anyway!!

DSC_0031.gif

It is harsh but fair IMO :wink:

Not been single for 10 years in August, last 3 married and last 1 with a little boy. And I'm only 28

Do I regret it? Hell no, my mrs earns more than me so I can buy nice cars. One of these days I will instead of driving round in french tat*:wink:

*Sarcasm

Was in 3 relationships from 18- 23. Spent 18 months on my own, got with my new girl just before crimbo. Wanna be single again, i always pick the ones that are high maintenance lol!! Forgot how simple life was being single, i really hate drama.

Both have pro's and con' i suppose.

Think i need a girl who likes cars, she's proper jelous of how much i do/spend on it lol!!

Was in 3 relationships from 18- 23. Spent 18 months on my own, got with my new girl just before crimbo. Wanna be single again, i always pick the ones that are high maintenance lol!! Forgot how simple life was being single, i really hate drama.

Both have pro's and con' i suppose.

Think i need a girl who likes cars, she's proper jelous of how much i do/spend on it lol!!

How can anyone be jelous of a car? :s lol

i wont say much on this subject!!!!

i have been well and truely done over by the "mrs" as have the kids

i dont know exactly where she is either...

being on your "own" does have its advantages at times

if your single and your enjoying it good on you

if your with someone then enjoy that too
:foxspeed:

Its pretty simple to be jealous of a car! :tongueout:

Ive been single for 6 months now, getting a bit bored of it now tho :worried: Before that i was in a relationship from 17-22...but when i started growing out of being a kid he wasnt so keen!

I no its ridiculous lol!! She thinks i pay it more attention than her, dont think she understands its a hobby. Doesnt stop me tho lol :wink: F*ck em lol

longest I've been single since turning 18 = 3 weeks (2 longterm relationships 1 short term)
I think it's down to the fact I'm quite a blokey (in humour and hobbies) woman but can easily be very female when times must (although mostly I'm found elbow deep in my fiesta) I'm low maintenance (financially independent and independent in my own right) some blokes like it others don't. my partners tend to be quiet dependent on me oddly...

tbh being single is easier. can do what you like more often but there us something about the companionship that you tend to really miss.

longest I've been single since turning 18 = 3 weeks (2 longterm relationships 1 short term)
I think it's down to the fact I'm quite a blokey (in humour and hobbies) woman but can easily be very female when times must (although mostly I'm found elbow deep in my fiesta) I'm low maintenance (financially independent and independent in my own right) some blokes like it others don't. my partners tend to be quiet dependent on me oddly...

tbh being single is easier. can do what you like more often but there us something about the companionship that you tend to really miss.

it can be lonely at sometimes i find

Does a bit :lol:! Nah he was just really stuck in his ways, didnt like when i started to be my own person.

ah i see that sounds better :thumbup1:

things work at their own speed and sonwtimes that's a lot slower then you want then to be.
someone will come along eventually and distract you from your car :smile:

I no its ridiculous lol!! She thinks i pay it more attention than her, dont think she understands its a hobby. Doesnt stop me tho lol :wink: F*ck em lol

Not quite the same as a car but my ex finished with me because she was jealous (thats her own words:confused1:smile: Of the amount of time I spent surfing:oops:

Ok fair enough getting upset over spending time in the pub clubs etc but not bloody Cars or surfing.

And oh yeah Ive been single now well not in a 100% relationship for just over a year and it is begining to suck a lil bit. Its just hard trying to find a girl that suits my lifestyle.

B

Not quite the same as a car but my ex finished with me because she was jealous (thats her own words:confused1:smile: Of the amount of time I spent surfing:oops:

Ok fair enough getting upset over spending time in the pub clubs etc but not bloody Cars or surfing.

And oh yeah Ive been single now well not in a 100% relationship for just over a year and it is begining to suck a lil bit. Its just hard trying to find a girl that suits my lifestyle.

B

Surfing surfing or internet surfing? :tongueout:

I'm going to change the title of this thread to dating thread for all the singles :tongueout: pmsl